F1 2010 Feul levels

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Well in tonights xbox championship race at Bahrain I stuck it on fast during the first lap and ran out of fuel abt 2/3 of the way round lap 48. Luckily the leaders had lapped me so it was the last lap and I managed to just abt get over the line to finish!!
Based on that I would say 2 laps on standard would be enough to enable me to run the rest of the race on fast. Going to make sure I am a bit more careful next week....

I didn't notice any warning to be honest.. first I knew of it was when I made a turn and put my foot down hoping to get a run on the guy just in front of me and the engine gave that dreaded choking sound *lol*. Having said that I was probably too busy trying to keep things togbether in those last laps to have noticed any indication on the dashboard that fule was running low... I assume there is a flashing light or something that tells you when fuel is low?

I didn't notice any warning to be honest.. first I knew of it was when I made a turn and put my foot down hoping to get a run on the guy just in front of me and the engine gave that dreaded choking sound *lol*. Having said that I was probably too busy trying to keep things togbether in those last laps to have noticed any indication on the dashboard that fule was running low... I assume there is a flashing light or something that tells you when fuel is low?

Yup about 7 laps befor ethe end of a 100% race I will keep switching to t-cam to check fuel, thats the only fuel indicator I know about. I would ideally like a rev counter in cockpit view but have yet to find out how.

My HUD seems to work in cockpit view, see the red fuel light flashing on the last lap of Hockerz earlier...

38193811.jpg

I didn't know you can run out of fuel. Perhaps it only applys to 100% rce distances.

It can happen at lower distances as well online and offline (look at the picture above where he is running out of fuel - he's racing less than 100% distance).

Over-revving, lots of fast throttle, stuff like that will cause you to run out of fuel. I noticed that I run out of fuel more often with manual gearing, on auto you probably will never run out of fuel during a race.

Valencia and Bahrain are tracks where people run out of fuel frequently.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%