Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This event has been cancelled.

Apologies but there are some issues being sorted with the server; I tried getting GSC up and running but it isn't possible at the moment, at least not in time for the race. Thanks all for signing up, see you next time when all this has been sorted, and thanks for understanding!

Hello,new to GSC,had been mainly rf2 and assetta,but found this and fell in love with it,I'm running 4 lfe's in chassis mode and this by far gives the best feedback over any other sim!! Not sure where most of you are or server location,or how your race time translates to my time zone,I'm in western Canada.as long as it is not in the middle of the night here I'd love to join in your race.so far the only disappointing thing I'm finding about GSC is finding populated servers.

Hello,new to GSC,had been mainly rf2 and assetta,but found this and fell in love with it,I'm running 4 lfe's in chassis mode and this by far gives the best feedback over any other sim!! Not sure where most of you are or server location,or how your race time translates to my time zone,I'm in western Canada.as long as it is not in the middle of the night here I'd love to join in your race.so far the only disappointing thing I'm finding about GSC is finding populated servers.
Well, we have plenty of races here at RD, so go get your racing license and join us on track :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%