Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Offline-Edition

Cars Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Offline-Edition 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
The KN5s can't have references are they are ours.
I just tried that, and it works for me. F138 not present - no problem.
Could you load one car, hotlap mode, then share the full log folder?
Did you try swapping the collider file for example for the Exos? But as I said, the latest update should have no collider problems anymore.

The League Edition has the same behaviour?
Wanna hear a secret? ITS STILL HAPPENING!

Changing the collider is the only solution.

I am unable to use the cars. They show up in the menus but after selecting them and the track the loading screen brings me back to the menus. I don't own the red pack dlc, is it a requirement?
Kindly help me out :)

Here is that problem I mentioned with the inverted image in the mirrors viewing from the camera on top the helmet. It may be localized to the Mercedes. I checked a couple of other cars and I saw the road surface in the reflection. Which may be correct due to the high angle from above the helmet??? Anyway, here is a snapshot:

fo_2013_mercedes.jpg

Hello, 1st of all thank you for the mod. I haven't check in detail yet but I noticed that the Lotus angel wings have got moddeling issues.

I have a question for you as well, will you model each pilots real helmets ?

Best regards.

I'm afraid to model all the different helmet 3d would be more than we can currently manage. The gears are similar to the Ferrari and can be adjusted per track by the player... I think if I adjust them down then tracks like Monza will have the AI run into the limiter.

Here is that problem I mentioned with the inverted image in the mirrors viewing from the camera on top the helmet.

Just to give an update, we identified the problem with the mirrors but it will require some rather cumbersome remodelling. Not sure if we'll be able to fix it in the next update (likely we'll make one for AC 1.9) or the one after...

regards

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years