Cars ferrari_458_blackeditionv10t [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it a lot mate, great job and thanks for posting it. So what if it is a fantasy version, the feeling of having real power under my right foot is awesome. Storming around the Nordschleife is great fun. Is there a way to skin the car to look more like a GT2 car?

Cheers mate, AussieStig

I like it a lot mate, great job and thanks for posting it. So what if it is a fantasy version, the feeling of having real power under my right foot is awesome. Storming around the Nordschleife is great fun. Is there a way to skin the car to look more like a GT2 car?

Cheers mate, AussieStig

hey. yes there is a way.......::D but not yet..... im very busy right now with the lotus E23 and the McLaren MP 30 2015.....when these cars are completed i will make an new version..... look again at the middle of april....this year :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: thank you for voting mate. so long

Daniel, you have got to do the C6r GT1 proximity and the C7. Work your magic.....Both theses' Vettes are in need of some GT1 performance boost if even fictional.....as long as they are close. I find the GT3 just a little to slow. I'm sure I am not the only one out their with this request......lol

Mr.McQueen please help us obiwan.....put some life back into the Vettes......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%