Resource icon

Skins Ferrari White Edition HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Who's skin was used in this one ? And how can you tell it ?It's not like the lines wouldn't go exactly to the same place as you he skinned over the original texture's place.
I believe it's yours because of the wrong FIAT logo. How brilliant, can't speak English and steals other people's stuff. :roflmao:

I believe it's yours because of the wrong FIAT logo. How brilliant, can't speak English and steals other people's stuff. :roflmao:
There's nothing wrong with the fiat logo other than the "T" word and i downloaded the eps seperately from other sites but both had that "T" word, guess is should have done it with pen tool but meh. was too lazy didn't really care about that small detail. You're the only one to notice that and i do think it's not that much of a big problem isn't it ?;)
Other than that the livery is perfect.

There's nothing wrong with the fiat logo other than the "T" word and i downloaded the eps seperately from other sites but both had that "T" word, guess is should have done it with pen tool but meh. was too lazy didn't really care about that small detail. You're the only one to notice that and i do think it's not that much of a big problem isn't it ?;)
Other than that the livery is perfect.
I have the correct FIAT logo in 2000px but in png format only. Couldn't find an .eps, although I am making some for future works.
And yes, other than that it looks perfect.

@jorgesbala

Please use the templates/base cars for your skins.

If you are going to use other people's work as a base, you should always try to get their permission first. At the absolute minimum the original modder MUST be credited as the base source for the work.

So assuming you have used @w1n1x base car, then please add the credit now.

Are you ok if credit is given w1n1x?

This applies to you other car also, I will post this same text in that one too.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ferrari-black-edition-hd.76421/#post-1551377

@jorgesbala

Please use the templates/base cars for your skins.

If you are going to use other people's work as a base, you should always try to get their permission first. At the absolute minimum the original modder MUST be credited as the base source for the work.

So assuming you have used @w1n1x base car, then please add the credit now.

Are you ok if credit is given w1n1x?

This applies to you other car also, I will post this same text in that one too.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ferrari-black-edition-hd.76421/#post-1551377
I'm ok with this option, but next time he shouldn't forget this or at least use the templates that i linked to him.

Awaiting reply ..... I have also PM'd the OP .... :)
If he doesn't have the will to write a credit or anything please take down this thread. It's getting annoying how users just take somebody's work without minimally giving a credit to the original author for giving respect.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%