RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Very bad time for me. First, sorry to be back on the server with my nickname, and thank you Andreas warned me! (oops!)
As i'm slower, I apply the guidelines and I take a FBMW only in the rain, these cars are difficult to control, and less faster. Results at the end of testing, all cars are in the back of the grid! You had planned this?

Just before the race, my girlfriend call me to tell me she finishes the job earlier, so i musted to leave the game. I decide to participate at the begining, I do a lap, and quit the race!

I hope you have fun, me, not much! (this is the first time). Thank you anyway to RD to vary its events and we discover new ways to play!

see you!​

• Matt Crouch

I think i also found a glitch on this track as i went off at the corkscrew and got stuck and was putting out hints on chat for a push i was there for about a minute and then all of a sudden i was unstuck, very strange ?

I found I bottomed out on the kerbs (particularly at the corkscrew) a few times in practice. Would possibly have increased the ride-height if I had any idea what side effects that would have. I guess it moves off just because it eventually leans or slides down the corkscrew slightly.

Racing behind the BMW i felt like an ant the car is massive compared to the FBMW and could not see past it :)
Found it quite funny watching the start on the replay. We were like the 8 dwarves crowding round snow white. :) They are tiny compared to the other cars

well that was fun :)

am not a great fan of RWD and wet track, and to start i couldn`t get faster than 1:40. then from nowwhere the 37`s started comming.

quali, i almost mest it up, forgot it was super pole and went out with race setup and 20 laps of fuel, then trundling down pit lane i noticed somthing in chat and the penny dropped. but i still manged a good time grabing 5th.

race. started well and got past the 2 Tc`s cars in front of me, then ross snook up the inside and a small touch on the exit dropped me back into the clutches of the 2 TC cars. dropping down from the corkscrew i got of line and ran off track. dropped down to 13th and had some great battles to eventual finish 3rd.

Errmmmm ... just been invited to a firework display too (English school round t'corner) ... so I might miss at least the the first couple of events of this (if not all of it - depends on how long kids last out)

Hopefully jump in when we get back if server not full - proper sorry mate ... :(

Servers are up guys, please check them if you can to check that we don't get crashing/freezing issues since we are using changeable weather.

If you do get these issues there are 2 lines in your PLR file for Thunder & Lightning probability, could you test if setting these to 0.0 stops the freezing or crashing?

Thankyou and see you tonight guys, should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%