RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Marty, you need to install it the same way as all addon tracks, the actual location will depend on the path to your Race 07 game.
Best way to do it is to unzip it to a temporary folder somewhere, then copy the relevant files to the path where you have Race 07 installed.
eg. 'C:\Your location for Race 07\GameData\Locations\

R1: Got a good start to get up to 3rd in the early stages till the tap from Warren sent me back a couple of places (and your probably right, could have been warp, cos your replay shows no contact, mine shows just the slightest of taps).Then did the same to Terry on the last corner, apologies to Terry,we seemed to be about the same speed everywhere else on the track, but I was a fair bit quicker on that last corner and wasnt expecting you to slow that much. Got back to 7th, but it was to no avail as I had run out of fuel.Pitted but for some reason the crew changed tyres but put no fuel in, so ran out wit about a lap to go.
R2: Got a great start to go from 14th to 4th on the 1st lap as others took themselves out in front of me.Had a long dice with Warren and had just about settled for 3rd when Andrew had his lockup on the back straight taking Michael with him, so slotted into 1st.This is when nerves usually get to me and I throw it all away, but last night had a good setup under me which was lovely to drive, so ended up pulling away from Warren slightly and got my 1st win, albeit with a little help from Andrew.
Really enjoy these cars,seem to suite me

race 1: Qualified 6. Started ok but lost some places and was following Kralj. Some round later I went in his back because of my late braking. Big Sorry for that. We both lost two places but shortly after we regained places 8 and 9. Followed Kralj untill the end of the race and ended 9th.

race 2: Qualified 8. But I was really scared from turn 1 with so much racing around me. Could avoid the accident but lost some places. After a short while I was following Evans and could do some side by side action in the last corner. Me going out before Evans :) But shortly after I spinned. After some laps again Evans got in my sight and I was happy to do some side by side action in the last corner again. But this time I was far to deep in the corner and I crashed in the pitline wall really hard und spinned right in the pit. OMG. but was a funny moment. Ended somewhere.

race 3. Idiot fail by me in Quali. Hit the drive button without doing some settings. Hit back in box button to do my setups and realised shortly after that I not can drive the quali. :(. started 2nd last. (Fergusson started to late for his lap -> hihi) Was fun race but to much mistakes by me. But I managed to not get overlapped by gary :p

was fun night. Just love this radicals with skins from thommo.

Qually was slow as I didn't get time to practice and this track needs practice... sat 12th on grid

R1 went ok, but was still learning the track and ended in 8th :)

R2 started on pole :) and was knocked off the track on the right hander at pit exit by someones late/cold brake attempt back on track in 10th :( Got back to 6th after a few laps :) onl;y to get on the grass on start/finish straight and I went "no worries" I'll drive through the little /\ ads only to find that these are solid!!!! flipped the car and killed the engine!! DNF + Rage Quit!!!

Not a hugely successful night for Team Seven Seas, but.. it's radicals :bang:
Race 2, really hard for everyone to get round the tight first part without anyone coming off, and I ended up with a minor excursion off the track. Passed Jim down the straight on lap 3 but we were pretty much side by side into the final turn. Managed to spin it there of all places trying to leave room. ended up backwards on the main straight, put on the handbrake and went to get my warning triangle, but couldn't set it up in time as I received a glancing blow from Evans. Luckily everyone else avoided me.
Caught up to Mark near the end and overtook, but coming onto the 'motorway' on the final lap I went wide, letting Mark back past, only for him to promptly run out of fuel :roflmao:

Attached a couple of pictures of after my spin in race 2...

Lool - thankyou for posting this - I had forgotten it - I am the Preparation H (yellow and blue car) - the screenie doesnt show just how close we both came to hitting you, before we separated and went each side of you at v.high speed!!

Caught up to Mark near the end and overtook, but coming onto the 'motorway' on the final lap I went wide, letting Mark back past, only for him to promptly run out of fuel :roflmao:
I should've known not to trust my "2 estimated laps more than required" rule. Going at those speeds, even then I didn't expect to run out of fuel on the final straight! Nice racing man

Also, nice pictures. I remember that moment, nearly hit the red car, scary considering we were going nearly 220km/h!:clover:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%