Ferrari Visors By Gl4dia70rZ [WIP]

[quote="Tommi-TAG,

It's always sad to see the situation like this ...[/quote]
what for?.....or am i misinterprating the post?..srry for the spelling lol... but i cant see anything wrong here www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1020134
he's not distributing it as his own, hes just asking the community if they like it... i wouldnt loose much sleep over this ;)..just keep an eye out on the thread but i think its harmless.

Forum has good policy i think so if ever anything happend you can get those posts deleted i think
http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1010656,page=1

what for?.....or am i misinterprating the post?..srry for the spelling lol... but i cant see anything wrong here www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1020134
he's not distributing it as his own, hes just asking the community if they like it... i wouldnt loose much sleep over this ;)..just keep an eye out on the thread but i think its harmless.

Forum has good policy i think so if ever anything happend you can get those posts deleted i think
http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1010656,page=1
I'm sorry, Thimoty. I didn't mean to offend you.
I talked about there is no mention to the original authors or the links to the original threads in his post. I should have commented it in my post, sorry.

Hello everybody , my name is Ricardo , I'm member of the racedepartment site and the one who published at grandprixgames ( GP4forum ) the post asking the community about their interest in having visors like the ones done for F1 Codemaster .
Firstly I have to apologize to Rini for the pics posted there without his permission ( and also Ze Limper ) and at the same time congratulate both for their amazing work .
I have been playing GP4 for 25 years or more ( since the first GP series was released in the 80' ) , a medical doctor , 50 years old and I'm not a stealer at all .
Yes I have been trying to convert the visors made by them for the GP4 game but for my own private use only . When I finish the work and if I like it , I assure that it will be release in a public basis only with the written permission of the original authors of the visors made for F1 Codemaster .
I hope the authors and the moderators of this amazing forum had understood my point of view and once again , I'm not a stealer boy !

Greetings

Ricardo

hey, absolutly no offence taken ;)
Thanks for your kind reply, Thimoty :)

Hello everybody , my name is Ricardo , I'm member of the racedepartment site and the one who published at grandprixgames ( GP4forum ) the post asking the community about their interest in having visors like the ones done for F1 Codemaster .
Yes I have been trying to convert the visors made by them for the GP4 game but for my own private use only . When I finish the work and if I like it , I assure that it will be release in a public basis only with the written permission of the original authors of the visors made for F1 Codemaster .
I hope the authors and the moderators of this amazing forum had understood my point of view and once again , I'm not a stealer boy !

Greetings

Ricardo
Hello, Ricardo.
Thanks for your reply and glad to talk with you here.
Also I'm sorry for my comment and please understand my feeling too.
And I am (and maybe we are) relieved to hear your comment.
Thank you :)

Hey Ricardo !
Welcome !
I think it's good that you're so honest and you are reporting here. It would have been better if you had previously asked for the concurrence (so are the rules, they you should know). Still, nice to welcome you here!

And THX for your comment !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back