Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
logo.png

Ferrari Virtual Academy offers you an exclusive opportunity: using your PC you can have fun and practice driving the F10, comparing for the first time your performance with the fastest laps driven by numerous Ferrari fans from all over the world and the Scuderia Ferrari drivers with the same simulators. Learn about Felipe Massa's, Fernando Alonso's and Giancarlo Fisichella's secrets regarding racing line and driving techniques! But there is more: participating in the tournament you will become part of a worldwide competition, where every week the fastest drivers will be awarded official Ferrari products.

If, at the end of the Trofeo, you are part of the five fastest drivers, you will win a trip into the heart of Ferrari: to Maranello. You will walk through the gates in Fiorano and participate in the exclusive Ferrari Driver Academy course, personally headed by exceptional tutors from the Scuderia.

Enter the action via the official Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010 website

Ferrari showing that is attentive to simracing and see it as a potential business. That's good.

With the tests banned in F1, they will leverage the technology they have developed in their simulators to profit in SimRacing.

Ferrari showing that is attentive to simracing and see it as a potential business. That's good.

With the tests banned in F1, they will leverage the technology they have developed in their simulators to profit in SimRacing.

Depends on how accurate the simulation telemetry is, they may even be getting us to do the testing, collect the telemetry info and pay €15 for the privelege!!!

And no if you haven't thought of it scuderia ferrari, you can't have this idea without a royalty.

Tip: read the site

Yes E15,- for a laserscanned track and the F10 car.

Ferrari Virtual Academy offers you an exclusive opportunity: using your PC you can have fun and practice driving the F10, comparing for the first time your performance with the fastest laps driven by numerous Ferrari fans from all over the world and the Scuderia Ferrari drivers with the same simulators. Learn about Felipe Massa's, Fernando Alonso's and Giancarlo Fisichella's secrets regarding racing line and driving techniques! But there is more: participating in the tournament you will become part of a worldwide competition, where every week the fastest drivers will be awarded official Ferrari products.

If, at the end of the Trofeo, you are part of the five fastest drivers, you will win a trip into the heart of Ferrari: to Maranello. You will walk through the gates in Fiorano and participate in the exclusive Ferrari Driver Academy course, personally headed by exceptional tutors from the Scuderia.

Also.....

Am I the only one that sees Ferrari set to release the "all of a sudden, no prior media released" F1 sim exactly 14 days before Codemasters 2+ years of work F1 2010 sim.... I seem to be having an issue that Ferrari can released an F1 sim at the same time that the licensed company is releasing theirs? Ferrari is the first to jump up and down if their cars are used with out permission or licence...

Thx, but it was not listed on the academy site which is a bit odd...
I’m sure once it’s released it will be.

Also.....

Am I the only one that sees Ferrari set to release the "all of a sudden, no prior media released" F1 sim exactly 14 days before Codemasters 2+ years of work F1 2010 sim.... I seem to be having an issue that Ferrari can released an F1 sim at the same time that the licensed company is releasing theirs?

Far as I’m aware Ferrari are a licence holder so can do what they want. The release date, for an Italian company, releasing a sim’ developed by an Italian has to be at/during the Monza Grand Prix doesn’t it? Granted codies won’t be very happy, but iRacing announced the Williams FW31 at the beginning of the year, and although it isn’t meant to be released ’til November it’ll still no doubt steal some of the target market.

Also FVR is and isn’t a shock, as we knew something was coming, it was just never announced what it actually was :p I speculated back in April that it was a Ferrari (although admittedly somewhat sarcastically), and realistically I just thought we were getting a laser-scanned circuit. Personally I prefer this way of doing things, as a pleasant surprise’s better than building things up, only to be disappointed when it finally arrives.

Isn't that Thursday it's going to be released? http://www.ferrari.com/English/Form...1_Maranello_unveils_new_online_simulator.aspx

David Wright;599362 said:
So - any news on whether the three tracks are included in the price or whether they will be extra?
I'm not sure, it COULD be that the other circuits just aren't ready yet, as they're no in-game screenshots of the Nurburgring (although Mugello looks pretty much complete (maybe only Fiorano's being released for the hotlap competition))*

*all pure speculation of course

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing