Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

I would assume that the server software is not downloaded with the game, meaning that you can's imply point it to your localhost. I doubt they'd give that piece of software away. Your only solution might indeed be looking for a pirated version...sadly. But seeing that you bought the game in the first place, that shouldn't make you feel guilty. :)

You can however always give it a shot and try to reroute the server connection through your C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file.

Add the following line to the file, below the instructions:

80.52.178.1 127.0.0.1

That's assuming that 80.52.178.1 is the IP address of the server, rerouting it to your own PC. All you have to do is find out to which IP it is connecting but that should be easy (netstat etc.)

Tom

FVA doesn't work anymore???
It's still working - I logged into Ferrari Virtual Academy yesterday without issue and was also able to download the 1.4 version.

I saw a similar thread on Driving Italia dated around the same time (late March, 2014); perhaps the website was down for a little while. I'm pretty sure either Kunos or Ferrari run the webservers nowadays.

Good morning all

I recently downloaded the game and want to purchase a serial but the website has been discontinued. Can someone assist me? Can I take over someones current license? Please I really want to have a go around Fiorano!

Many thanks,

Kunos,
why can't people who purchased this sim, use it?

I purchased this a while ago, and occasionally I like to have a blast. Why is it no longer available?

Is this the future of online only games? Shall we be wary of future content?

How about giving me my money back? :rolleyes:

It's all dead now, from sometime in 2018.

Using Wireshark I can see that FVA tries to connect to fva.3d-game.com. I tried redirecting to 127.0.0.1 but it didn't help!

I asked Ferrari, they said contact Kunos, Kunos didn't respond to my form submitted question (if the game can be run offline somehow). I even asked @Paul Jeffrey if he can reach out to them, but nothing has happened yet. I think it's now dead and I wasted my money long-term.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.5%