Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

You get both tracks plus the cars, word of warning though, the F150 Italia cannot be run at Nurburgring GP.

Just read about the F150 not being allowed at the Nurburgring (on virtualr) but good to know the pack includes the 2 cars and 2 tracks - that makes it worthwhile for me - will give at a go.

Does it work okay in triple screen ? I haven't tried it since getting my new setup.

Cheers

Yes it does, just set FOV to 40 or 30 (30 was the suggested value to get a realistic FOV with the previous version).

Thanks - I'll order the new pack over the weekend - reading good things about the 458 in particular.

There are so few true sims out there I like to buy what there is so we have a fighting chance of them still being developed.

Cheers

Even if somebody in particular doesn't like FVA, i think all of us as sim racing enthusiasts should be grateful that Ferrari decided to choose Kunos Simulazioni to develop this game.

If they wanted to do this to make easy money, they could have made a dumbed down game for kids and sold millions of copies, instead they chose one of the best rated physics engine in sim racing and used laser scanned tracks to give us a first class piece of software. I really enjoy driving the cars and then comparing my throttle brake & speed data to the data of Alonso Fisichella & Massa.

Me too, both are great sims.
I have a 30% discount code if someone is interested:
Valid until 31 December 2011

Mod Edit: Please PM this user for details of this code.

You have to go :Setting -> Custom Controls and then click on DRS and press the button you want to have on your g27.
You'll see to the right (where the numbers of buttons are) that the one you pressing is turning yellow. Click on to this "yellow" button and you have just assign the DRS button.
Do it for your others control.
Hope this will help.For me at least, this was the way to setup my g27.

I know I'm late to the game but is there anyone kind enough to help me with graphical settings.

Im using a single GTX 570 and FVA currently looks like its made from Lego. I can't get the AA above 8x (it refuses to accept 16x). Are people utilising the Nvidia Inspector or the Nvidia control panel to force settings? If so, what are your settings in either and/or when modifying the .ini files.

Cheers.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing