Login or Register an account to download this content
Scuderia Ferrari 2014 Suit :)

Suits are for Fernando and Massa.
+ texture dds for those wishing to swap for someone else
63236192509345458368.jpg

57805253356994308365.jpg

Last edited:
@Tomek
You miswrote the root of the model files. You should have put a folder called "2013" inside models folder in characters. Otherwise it's good.
same goes for mercedes suit.

Lesley Buurlage

Simracer Northern Lions Esports
Premium
No, this is for Alonso and Massa. It works good if you're using Mr Pibb's 2014 mod. With Luna's, you need to use the .dds texture and put it in Raikkonen
I just asked because i saw kimi on the screen. But it seems that there are 2 versions. And i don't need advise how to put in stuff, i know how to do that

fitti

Fitti
No, this is for Alonso and Massa. It works good if you're using Mr Pibb's 2014 mod. With Luna's, you need to use the .dds texture and put it in Raikkonen
Can you please help me.
I can't find where to put the .dds files.
Could you write me exact quide how to put it.
thank you

Can you please help me.
I can't find where to put the .dds files.
Could you write me exact quide how to put it.
thank you
You don't put the dds files into the game . You import them to pssg files using Ryder Pssg Editor. Hope this helps.

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
In the late 90s, force feedback technology changed the world of sim racing completely. Now we welcome the Direct Drive era, taking force feedback realism to the next level. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.195,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
Modular components from the Podium range come together to create a high-performance steering wheel, as seen in the 2021 Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 629,95 Features ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 320 mm diameter Genuine...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 479,95 Features...
Connect your Fanatec devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 19,95 Features Use your ClubSport Shifter with any steering wheel on PC (supports sequential and H-pattern mode) Use the ClubSport handbrake without...
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 34" - 45" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B5-37). If your...