Ferrari skins for the RSS Formula 1990

Skins Ferrari skins for the RSS Formula 1990 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kamiklaasie submitted a new resource:

Ferrari skins for the RSS Formula 1990 - Ferrari skins for the RSS Formula 1990

Version 1.0 Ferrari skins for the RSS Formula 1990

Get the car here!

For the Good Year Eagle F1 tires for the RSS formula 1990
Just copy and overwrite the files in your extension folder.

To revert to the basic tires use the files in the backup zip file

View attachment 407558

View attachment 407559

View attachment 407560

View attachment 407561

Read more about this resource...

Kamiklaasie updated Ferrari skins for the RSS Formula 1990 with a new update entry:

Updated logo layout

In version 1.0 and 1.1 I made use of the provided logo layout by RSS.

But it did not match with the real logo layout used during the races so I made my own layout, matching the images found in the Getty database. Now the Ferrari has the real life layout used during most races.

Just overwrite the former version.

Also including the new tyre layout.

If you want to change the tyres, there is a ZIP in this download with the 4 possible variants.

View attachment 411987

Read the rest of this update entry...

the position of the sponsors (magneti marelli-weber) and the number on the front face is not real it is much smaller than reality
below the link of the photo

The previous livery version was based on this car, sporting a different sponsor layout which was the template for the rss model hr detail places. It's really unfair to pop a 1 star review not taking this in account and expecting a whole different livery. Still, the new 1.2 upload should match the better known livery you expect.

Last edited:
I really don't understand People complaining about the previous Versions of this Skin when a quick Google search clearly shows there were actually 2 Versions of this Car. There's absolutely nothing to complain about- You do great work (For Formula Hybrid 2020 as well ):thumbsup:Thanks a lot!

This is so good. Love it. Do you think you can ever make the test car version with the glossy carbon? Again, great work!

example: https://www.exoto.com/s/1/productdetails.aspx?language=en&productid=1145
__custom_showroom_1604755358.jpg

@defnotjake Something like this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back