AC Ferrari SF70H @ Monza - Sat 17Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for racing tonight guys. I hope everyone mostly enjoyed it.

Thread for next week Saturday's is up so you can sign up here :)

group-c-jpg.241302

Saturday is once again Race Day!!! It will be at 19:00GMT / 15:00EDT to see if we can get bigger and more consistent grids. This week we'll take the Group C cars to Track. The race will be 75 minutes and there will be a mandatory pit stop between 10 and 60 minutes.

I feel robbed :mad:

I go into pits and pit crew didn't change my tyres although it showed they did so I had to do 2nd pit stop for tyres and finished 2nd 6 seconds behind.
That sounds strange. One time i ran out of fuel and had to teleport into pits. It didn't count as a proper pit stop and i got DQ'd afterwards.

Nah, my battery was barely draining in practice and before the pitstop with 60% regen and after the pitstop I had to go to 80% to get the same effect.

Good race for me.

I could not deliver very fast laps as would have liked so I had a pretty bad qualy result. Fortunately I was able to keep very good pace on race. I could not found any real benefit running on medium downforce so decided to go as low as I felt comfortable. That kind paid off, combined by manage the ERS to build a good gap and protect my position on places my car was weaker. Unfortunatelly that result on high rear tyre wear which affected me on the end of both stints. Luckily I just have a contact on the back and a couple of small mistakes, which did not affect to much the result. 5th place was by far the best I could have done. Thanks to all lapped cars. Again I could not thank at the time as being too busy pushing buttons.

Nah, my battery was barely draining in practice and before the pitstop with 60% regen and after the pitstop I had to go to 80% to get the same effect.
Hmm. I just reviewed the (~ 100) screenshots I took throughout the race. In fact I was experiencing more drain than I expected even on my first stint and I increased the recovery to 80% about 20 minutes in (that was about 5 minutes before I pitted). It's hard to tell more from the pics, but I do remember having to restrict my KERS-button usage quite a few times (and given that I increased the recovery, I must also have been having that issue on the first stint...).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%