Resource icon

Misc Ferrari SF70H 3D model 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari SF70H 3D model - The 3d model of 2017 ferrari for modders

View attachment 222007 Hello everyone! This is a tool for f1 modders who needs guide in editing the paint and the decal files for Ferrari.
-there are some minor changes on the texture mapping of the vehicle file since the 1.9 patch.

-What's in it.
-Wireframe for the paint files
-Wireframe for the decal files
-Wireframe for the Car Number

View attachment 222008

-NOTE to view the decal material you need to go to the 3D tab and make the paint material invisible
(they are...

Read more about this resource...

no problem. I'll do it next. actually all of the cars can be modded if you play around with the paint and decal files. :D Toro rosso has the worst paint file. The main problem is that some cars have mirrored textures in which codemaster mapped.

I see, on the menu bar can you select window and on the dropdown menu click on 3D.
cs6.jpg

view

I advise to save it first as a png, next is open the texture file that you want to edit place it as a new layer. you can also follow krisdix tutorial after you save it as a png file. the problem wuth the 3d model is that they dont support transparency with textures.

Hey, Im here for ask you a question.
Now we can export model from the game file, edit paint, decals etc, its possible to edit the model of the car ? for example edit the steering wheel, make it more realistic, bigger (because its too small) or put the leg protction and import in the game or we still cant do that ?

Now we can export model from the game file, edit paint, decals etc, its possible to edit the model of the car ? for example edit the steering wheel, make it more realistic, bigger (because its too small) or put the leg protction and import in the game or we still cant do that ?

No, we can't import a model back into the .erp

As scottm0351 said. Its still not possible to modify the car models.

Hey man, I wan't to know how to get these 3D models into Keyshot and then be able to change the decals & paint files and have them both there as you have at the top of the post!!

Thanks,
Kris

hi mate, i used a 3ds file and import it to keyshot, i think you can export the 3d model to dae or obj in photoshop and import it to keyshot. BTW I'm doing a rework on my 2017 3d models and will have the 3ds file included so you can use it with keyshots.:)

hi mate, i used a 3ds file and import it to keyshot, i think you can export the 3d model to dae or obj in photoshop and import it to keyshot. BTW I'm doing a rework on my 2017 3d models and will have the 3ds file included so you can use it with keyshots.:)

Hey man, when I imported into Keyshot it didn't load any of the livery or sponsors, do you think you'd be able to do a guide on how to go from the photoshop file to a fully rendered shot? As I have most definitely gone wrong somewhere :/

Great work btw, planning to use all of the 3D models for a project of mine :)

hello mate, if the textures doesnt load in keyshot, try to change the format of the textures to dxt5 or dxt1, i think keyshot doesnt support the latest srgb format.

yeah i think i need to create like a simple guide with importing to keyshots.

looking forward to your projects :)

Hey man, after a few tries it worked! Thank you!

I've got a few other questions regarding blender and photoshop for my project, is there a way to PM you or email you? as I don't want to clog up this forum XD

Thanks again :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back