Ferrari SF22 Concept Livery | ACFL 2022

Skins Ferrari SF22 Concept Livery | ACFL 2022 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Timonike44 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari SF22 Concept Livery | ACFL 2022 - Concept Ferrari SF22 Livery for the ACFL 2022 Mod

This skin pack is a concept pack of the possible design of the Ferrari SF22 for the ACFL 2022 Mod by ACFL.
I've been using ACFL's Assetto Corsa mods for years now and with the new 2022 regulations getting ever closer, I decided to try my hand at making some updated concept liveries for each team on their FICTIV 2022 Mod! There are a few minor imperfections & things that aren't totally perfect that I may change later, as well as some ideas carried from the original liveries, but for...

Read more about this resource...

I have a question, why the livery of the car appears to me completely white?
Hello mate! I'm not sure what's causing this to happen for you as it works fine on my end! Make sure you've extracted the files into the correct place (see the bottom of the post for how to do that!) Usually if the car is white then the files are not located correctly, however this may also be a CSP version issue as some versions can cause issues with some cars!

Try reinstalling the mod and see if that changes anything, and if not maybe try running a different version of CSP! (if you're using it)

Let me know how it goes! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%