Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Skins Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 V2.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ferrari2016 updated Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 with a new update entry:

Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 - Colour alterations

FERRARI SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Welcome to the 2021 Scuderia Ferrari SF21 Livery for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021.

Important question - I have seen nurmerous complaints regarding the colour tone of this livery and I would like people's honest opinons on this.

I have made changes to the livery colour on the FRANCE edition of the liveries only, and I would like it if you could run them in game, compare them to the original livery colour I have for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New color is much more accurate to me, the old one is under-saturated, this is more like the very bright red it is in reality.

Since you are doing color adjustments, a few more points: The green color in MW logo is too dark, should be brighter. Your reflection map is too matte, almost non-reflective, whereas the real car has a satin matte finish. Look at the McLaren and Alpine skins for reference, they are closer to that sort of paint job. Also rims are too dark.

Some stuff to improve that would make this skin even better

Last edited:
Ferrari and their color, a discussion that will probably never end. I still remember having discussions with skin creators for the 2019 and 2020 Ferrari skins and we continued tweaking the colors until it was somewhat correct. I can show you 3 pics of the same car and the color will look completely different in all of them :rolleyes:. But after having a quick look at some SF21 pics I have to agree with the others, the original version is just a little too washed out, the new one looks much closer to the real color.

Here's an interesting pic, looks like a behind the scenes pic from the official studio session and it looks much closer to the new skin.

I would appreciate if you could use the newly adjusted color from now on, but in the end it's your decision to make.

I prefer the brighter red on the current update. Honestly, I'm thinking about including the brighter red version in the skin pack sometime if I have tomeddie14's blessing and there's interest (which there seems to be).

I do personally know the struggles of colors with the AT02, because every time I try to increase the saturation of the blue paint (which isn't even more accurate to the real car, but rather just HDR or color-graded photos of it), it just never really ends up looking right in-game.

Last edited:
I prefer the brighter red on the current update. Honestly, I'm thinking about including the brighter red version in the skin pack sometime if I have tomeddie14's blessing and there's interest (which there seems to be).

I do personally know the struggles of colors with the AT02, because every time I try to increase the saturation of the blue paint (which isn't even more accurate to the real car, but rather just HDR or color-graded photos of it), it just never really ends up looking right in-game.
Go right ahead! If its what people want! ☺

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing