Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Skins Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 V2.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ferrari2016 updated Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 with a new update entry:

FInal Update - Graphical fixes & general improvements.

The following has been addressed to the best of my abilities:

"the ferrari logo at the nose has the italian flag under and over it, the mission winnow green logo is bigger goes to the top of the car, the logos on the halo are WAAAAAY too small, the ray ban logo on the right side of the car goes too high.
On the left side of the car the mission winnow logo are inverted, the mission winnow logo on the front wing are in the wrong position.
You missed some logo of estrella galicia near the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ferrari2016 updated Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 with a new update entry:

FInal Update - Graphical fixes & general improvements.

The following has been addressed to the best of my abilities:

"the ferrari logo at the nose has the italian flag under and over it, the mission winnow green logo is bigger goes to the top of the car, the logos on the halo are WAAAAAY too small, the ray ban logo on the right side of the car goes too high.
On the left side of the car the mission winnow logo are inverted, the mission winnow logo on the front wing are in the wrong position.
You missed some logo of estrella galicia near the...

thanks for your wonderful work! if I can give you a suggestion, to overcome the problem of very small sponsors on halo, you could do as Marko17_Ok did for redbull skins, that is, enlarge the logos so that they cover two of the three halo wings. Furthermore, you have the possibility to insert the #weraceasone and richard mille logos, using the lower lateral surface of the halo (as Marko17_Ok did for Honda logo in his redbull skin) thus making the skin perfect.

Thanks for everything, skin are fantastic but only one question about this little spoilers. Is it posible to make livery like this. Best regards.
1.png

Ferrari SF21 French Grand Prix Specification

Ferrari SF21 French Grand Prix Spec

Welcome to the Ferrari SF21 French Grand Prix Livery.

Featuring updated AWS sponsors.

Also included are general updated to all liveries feaurting improved halo sponsors which I know has been highly requested. Also steering wheel changes thanks to the mod in the description!

View attachment 482703View attachment 482700View attachment 482701View attachment 482702[ATTACH...

(natural filter)
1626876514557.png

(NED4TG filter)
1626876674201.png

(real photo)
1626876523615.png

and the change I made for personal use:

1626876550512.png

I think you should do a colour blind test mate haha

By the way, I'd recommend my SF21 add-on in the post, so people can increase the realism. The add-on do not have the original colours, but a red more realistic.

Thanks for everything, skin are fantastic but only one question about this little spoilers. Is it posible to make livery like this. Best regards.
View attachment 476439
I've made this add-on.

Enjoy it

(natural filter)View attachment 489801
(NED4TG filter)
View attachment 489804
(real photo)
View attachment 489802

View attachment 489803

By the way, I'd recommend my SF21 add-on in the post, so people can increase the realism. The add-on do not have the original colours, but a red more realistic.
Your change the fade is barely even noticeable.. whereas in the federally showroom the colour looks much more like how it should. Your add on is incredible tho!

(natural filter)View attachment 489801
(NED4TG filter)
View attachment 489804
(real photo)
View attachment 489802

View attachment 489803

I'm colorblind, so I might not be the best opinion on this, but I'd recommend a filter that has a more filmic look (higher contrast + saturation) over the more popular ones like Natural Mod that just makes AC look like it's borderline in black-and-white. I personally use A3PPs filter for gameplay for this reason, but strangely enough, the AC community seems to have this weird aversion to high-saturation for some odd reason.

I'm colorblind, so I might not be the best opinion on this, but I'd recommend a filter that has a more filmic look (higher contrast + saturation) over the more popular ones like Natural Mod that just makes AC look like it's borderline in black-and-white. I personally use A3PPs filter for gameplay for this reason, but strangely enough, the AC community seems to have this weird aversion to high-saturation for some odd reason.
We can talk about filters as many as you want, but the red is still very poor overall. So this say that most of people should download a specific pp filter to see the correct colour?

Unfortunately, I must agree with @ben32star. The Red does look a bit off, and I am using the A3PP filter that Nile suggested.

A3PP at 12:00 with light Cloud Cover:
FerrariA3PP.jpg

A bright Studio shot of the SF21:
FerrariA3PP2.jpg

You can clearly see that the Red on your livery is quite a bit lighter than the real car is, even the tyres are more saturated than the car itself. From an onboard, your livery does not look realistic at all, even if you add a realistic filter to the onboard.

If you still can't see it, here are the 2 colours I grabbed from each car in comparison (from the photos I provided).

Your livery's 'Ferrari Red':
FerrariRed.png

From a studio shot of the SF21:
FerrariRed2.png

Keep in mind, that colours that you put on a texture look vastly different in-game because of lighting everywhere.

A3PP and my rough attempt at trying to fix the colour:
FerrariA3PP3Rough.jpg

(I made the Red darker and more saturated, and made the Burgundy darker to fit the tone)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I must agree with @ben32star. The Red does look a bit off, and I am using the A3PP filter that Nile suggested.

A3PP at 12:00 with light Cloud Cover:
View attachment 489884

A bright Studio shot of the SF21:
View attachment 489882

You can clearly see that the Red on your livery is quite a bit lighter than the real car is, even the tyres are more saturated than the car itself. From an onboard, your livery does not look realistic at all, even if you add a realistic filter to the onboard.

If you still can't see it, here are the 2 colours I grabbed from each car in comparison (from the photos I provided).

Your livery's 'Ferrari Red':
View attachment 489885
From a studio shot of the SF21:
View attachment 489886
Keep in mind, that colours that you put on a texture look vastly different in-game because of lighting everywhere.

A3PP and my rough attempt at trying to fix the colour:
View attachment 489890
(I made the Red darker and more saturated, and made the Burgundy darker to fit the tone)
That is waaay too saturated imo. At the end of the day, my studio shots look accurate. How people have in-game settings isnt my issue

That is waaay too saturated imo. At the end of the day, my studio shots look accurate. How people have in-game settings isnt my issue
That's the point of a skin though, to look at and enjoy it in-game not to stare at a studio rendition of the livery that obviously isn't how it looks while driving...

But hey, I digress... :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing