Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Skins Ferrari SF21 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 V2.06

Hoksu

Premium
Solutions
You thought of using some compression on your textures? Or at least making a different version with compressed .dds's? 270mb per skin is quite a lot, you could easily trim it to <100mb while still having main body texture at 4K, with minimal loss of visual quality.

I would like to see some more fictional or historical liveries for the RSS 2021 to get more variance in the lineup...I like the fictional Audi, Porsche, Dodge etc. liveries as well as the old Williams, McLaren, Benetton for the RSS FH 2020. Some liveries in this direction would be great. However! Great work and quality what you are doing.

Suggestion: I would like to see 'Yellow T-CAM' for Sainz. Or there is a easy way that I can do that? Thanks.

Last edited:
My suggestion is to please make the 2021 Red Bull livery for the FH2021. The community desperately needs a good one, and I really want to see Max and Checo get the skin they deserve.

Hey Man could you try and make the shell and estrella logos on the halo a bit bigger?