Ferrari SF15-T on RB10 chassis

Skins Ferrari SF15-T on RB10 chassis 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
doberjam submitted a new resource:

Ferrari SF15-T on RB10 chassis - main.tga.dds on Template by wilmer chàvez cretaions 2014 High and low resolution

That's a test livery. Vettel Car
Resolution 4096 - 2048
Some stripes and logos are not possible to draw well, therefore don't expect a perfect livery, it's just the maximum I can paint on Redbull chassis 2014.
View attachment 81991
View attachment 81992
View attachment 81993
View attachment 81995
View attachment 81996
View attachment 81997 View attachment 81991 View attachment 81992 View attachment 81993 View attachment 81995...

Read more about this resource...

looks very good, but you forgot some things:
the red bull lod files, now the red bull texture will be applied on the ferrari chassis and that will go wrong, also try to use the specific livery mod, as atm both vettel and raikkonen wil driver with #5

looks very good, but you forgot some things:
the red bull lod files, now the red bull texture will be applied on the ferrari chassis and that will go wrong, also try to use the specific livery mod, as atm both vettel and raikkonen wil driver with #5
Read what I wrote at the top in the description: That's a test livery. Vettel Car
main.tga.dds on Template by wilmer chàvez cretaions 2014 High and low resolution

Changed the files, installed the mod and i've got this result. Do you have any idea what could i do?

k3smd0.jpg

On the left side in the fron are the text mirrored are this in real also like that? Kaspersky,Santander and Weichai do you see that?
It's not like that in real life . It's Codemaster's fault for making the texture mirrored like. It cannot be fixed,unless you modify the texture layout but you can't do that without CM's tools which they've used to make the models.

It's not like that in real life . It's Codemaster's fault for making the texture mirrored like. It cannot be fixed,unless you modify the texture layout but you can't do that without CM's tools which they've used to make the models.
Thank you for your answer I did not know that.

Sorry, i have the same problem, can you explicate me better how to fix that?

Oh, plus i noticed that in my game is still used the Ferrari model instead of the RB one. How is this possible? :O_o:
you have to use Photoshop C6 or CC with https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop ...
1) with Ego PSSG Editor http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/
open pssg files in textures_high and low folders of your game; extract main.tga.dds and main_specocc.tga.dds high and low.

2) open files with photoshop with nvidia drivers, go to image and see which is resolution of high and low of your game.

3) repeat point 1 with files of ferrari downloaded
4) resize in resolution of our game
5) save ( this operation doesn't need to modify options in nvidia window) . Do for whole main and specocc
6) Import files in pssg high and low.

Sorry for my english.

you have to use Photoshop C6 or CC with https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop ...
1) with Ego PSSG Editor http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/
open pssg files in textures_high and low folders of your game; extract main.tga.dds and main_specocc.tga.dds high and low.

2) open files with photoshop with nvidia drivers, go to image and see which is resolution of high and low of your game.

3) repeat point 1 with files of ferrari downloaded
4) resize in resolution of our game
5) save ( this operation doesn't need to modify options in nvidia window) . Do for whole main and specocc
6) Import files in pssg high and low.

Sorry for my english.
Ehm.... I don't have Photoshop, could you please do it for me?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%