Ferrari SF15-T on RB10 chassis

Skins Ferrari SF15-T on RB10 chassis 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
doberjam submitted a new resource:

Ferrari SF15-T on RB10 chassis - main.tga.dds on Template by wilmer chàvez cretaions 2014 High and low resolution

Read more about this resource...
Hi!
Bro can you make all the new remaining 2015 cars also, for example Red Bull on Red Bull chassis not on Mercedes etc?You made the best liverys,text are not mirrored in your liverys I have many cars with mirrored advertising text,it looks terrible.

I have finishe
Hi!
Bro can you make all the new remaining 2015 cars also, for example Red Bull on Red Bull chassis not on Mercedes etc?You made the best liverys,text are not mirrored in your liverys I have many cars with mirrored advertising text,it looks terrible.

I have finished Redbull official livery on Redbull 2014 chassis, it wasn't difficult..but I can't find Kvyat's number. Soon upload on site.

you have to use Photoshop C6 or CC with https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop ...
1) with Ego PSSG Editor http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/
open pssg files in textures_high and low folders of your game; extract main.tga.dds and main_specocc.tga.dds high and low.

2) open files with photoshop with nvidia drivers, go to image and see which is resolution of high and low of your game.

3) repeat point 1 with files of ferrari downloaded
4) resize in resolution of our game
5) save ( this operation doesn't need to modify options in nvidia window) . Do for whole main and specocc
6) Import files in pssg high and low.

Sorry for my english.

It doesn't solve the problem of having the Ferrari modl instead of Red Bull. You should write a proper description how to install your mod, cause this way you just ruin our game.

Solved for the model but now (i'm using a 2015 mod) in the cockpic i see kvyat helmet and not Seb helmet. in the cutscene at the end of the race return che helmet of vettel. :c

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%