Ferrari SF-91H

Skins Ferrari SF-91H 1,1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrTheRacer submitted a new resource:

Ferrari SF-91H - Red and white

So i like a red ferrari but i once saw a old car on new chassis and i had to do some retro livery like this, inspired by Jacky Ickx's car, i hope you enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
instalation: just copy files
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dont Forget to ALLWAYS MAKE YOUR BACKUP...

Read more about this resource...

My game also crashes when this skin is istalled. I really like this livery. for me its the best one. But could you tell us how to install this sir????

Hm thats weirid it intalls into assetgroups >f12019 vehicle package >teams>ferrari
Hey man, You forgot to add the mipmaps. All the texture are now with the FOM not just the decals paint and certain numbers. Its the one causing the game to crash. Also for the ERP installations include all the necessary FOM textures and installation guide. Not everyone knows how to do a chassis swap. Cheers!!

Hey man, You forgot to add the mipmaps. All the texture are now with the FOM not just the decals paint and certain numbers. Its the one causing the game to crash. Also for the ERP installations include all the necessary FOM textures and installation guide. Not everyone knows how to do a chassis swap. Cheers!!
Sir could you teach us how to do chassis swap to remove the error?

Sir. I got it working now... Did you install camera mod on this sir? The camera in TV pod and inside the cockpit is zoomed in. How to restore it as default?

I really like it, it's just the wrong game ...

1614957070009.png

or the wrong chassis for the right game :D Any chance you could adapt it to FOM 2020, the 2019 looks so bulky in the back :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%