Resource icon

Skins Ferrari Livery - The Beast x2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can we have pictures instead of videos? Seems like you're just trying very hard to get views and promote your YouTube channel.

Can we have pictures instead of videos? Seems like you're just trying very hard to get views and promote your YouTube channel.

actualY dude, i YOU RED MY MIND i WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT REPLACING THE VIDS ON ALL THE TRACK MODS WITH PICS... i THINK IT WOULD GET MORE ATTENTION...

ALSO, I don't have anything to promote on my YouTube, all the videos there are only for the mods here, either old ones or the new ones, believe me no problem, i would much rather do pictures, I think its a pain in the butt uploading converting, takes longer then the mod sometime... No problem, will try that for a while.
I just always thought the videos are better so people can see the mod in action.. to me its easier with the pics, but of course if the mod in my opinion should have a video i will put one up..

I DON'T PROMOTE MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL, ITS SOUL PURPOSE IS TO PUT THE MoD VIDEOS THERE . ITS A PLACE TO PUT THEM. if i could put them on your site, i would...

but no problem, done deal...

ohhh i know why you think that, because of the sounds.... i though be cool to put some epic sounds, with an epic looking car man,, it just goes well together....

WILL DO PICS...

O\H ALSO, SOME OF MY MODS, I INCLUDE A READ ME FILE, WHICH PROMOTES MY MODS ON YOUR SITE...,, AND GIVES THEM A LINK BACK TO THIS SITE, NOT YOUTUBE DUDE, IM GETTING THEM TO COME BACK HERE TO YOUR PLACE.. ...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%