Alright when was that again.....?

True legend, I spent so many years listening to his massive energy and enthusiasm. Probably the reason why I became a fan of motorsport.
A good person has left us, a sad day, I hope he has a special place. He will in the hearts of so many.
Good journeys.

Not quoted very often but my favorite Murrayism was "That position has gone from Badoer to Wurz."
He never did learn to pronounce Mitsubishi. He always said "MItt-sue-boo-shiii."
RIP

Last edited:
His voice was so energetic and he loved and respected all drivers from the back to the front of the grid. Sadly no body at SKY tv can come close to his stile. Sometimes i think they are just automated robots with there dull boring comets. Its like listening to the 5 o,clock news.

He was a giant among some very tall men. And not the only one to promulgate Walkerisms. Phil Hill once famously exclaimed, "I could've passed him if he wasn't there."

Last edited:
All of the liveries are fine for me. None of them is bad imho. Even the williams is growing on me and the aston and the alpine look awesome. The ferrari has that weird green thing but it is ferrari red with little tweaks so fine I' guess..

Triple A for me: Alpine, Aston Martin and Alpha Tauri in that order.

Merc is a close 4th but the transition area is the sore spot for me....I think it might have been more tolerable if the number there was a solid black or red, but it wouldn't match the front number design.

Well, and this is just my sarcastic joking ways here, but everyone is WOKE and GREEN otherwise you're an old neanderthal like me. That's why we have these loooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeelllllllyyyyyyyyyy sounding insane reving V6's we have today:roflmao::roflmao: I mean who wants 19,000-21,000 screaming banshee V110's anyway:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Oh how I miss proper F1 and yes, I'll keep on whinging until we get sights (pit babes) and sound back in the sport:D

I can't wait for screaming Twin turbo 4's. Nothing like the thought of a Hayabusa engine in an F1 chassis. How's that for the ears. ;)

The cars don't stir the soul in the exhaust department that is for certain, but alas that is the sacrifice that had to be made to keep the sport around.

Last edited:
Voted for Alpine, Aston Martin and Urakali Haas. First one is in amazing blue, the British Racing Green looks perfect in the Aston and always love liveries with national themes.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%