Alright when was that again.....?

Pick your top 3 favourites from the 2021 F1 lineup!

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
that green logo is so bad
like candies in a stew

Jokes aside, now that all of the cars have broken cover and testing in the hot sands of Bahrain, let's have a fun discussion about our favourite designs from this year!

C41.jpg

Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN - C41

AT02.jpg

AlphaTauri Honda - AT02

A521.jpg

Alpine - A521

AMR21.jpg

Aston Martin Cognizant - AMR21

SF21.jpg

Ferrari - SF21

VF-21.jpg

Uralkali Haas - VF-21

MCL-35M.jpg

McLaren - MCL-35M

W12.jpg

Mercedes AMG Petronas - W12

RB16B.jpg

Red Bull Racing - RB16B

FW43B.jpg

Williams Racing - FW43B

Last edited:
Imo this year we are presented with the worst grid liveries in in a long time!! Small tweaks would fix most of them though:

- Ferrari green logo should be simply white.

- McLaren should have less blue on the side of the car.

- Mercedes should be completly black.

- Aston Martin should have included some golden lines and reduce the amount of pink.

- Alpine shouldn't use so much red particularly on the back of the car.

- Haas should have added more black. Car has too much white.

- Alfa Romeo should take the oportunity given by Mercedes to replace their white with shining silver.

-AlphaTauri needs just a touch of gold.

RedBull and Williams are just helpless. Their liveries need to be totally recycled!

Last edited:
Cmon, you folks are down voting Merc because you want them to lose, not because the car looks bad. I do admit I liked it better last year.

The Mclaren is "grandma getting out of the bath tub " Ugly!!!

Last edited:
In my opinion "Aston" green is dull grayish green, not amazing. I prefer brighter colours. "Haas", "McLaren", "Williams" have more classic, vibrant tones.

My opinion:

Alfa Romeo - Kind of a side step rather than an improvement, but still looks great.

Alpha Tauri - Similar to the Alfa Romeo situation, though I admit I didn't like it at first on the studio pictures. But on track it looks really great. My 3rd pick.

Alpine - Looks clean and great, I will miss the yellow but this is very pretty as well. My 2nd pick.

Aston Martin - Similar to the Alpine situation, although I will NOT miss the pink. Just a great simple livery, pink line instead of yellow, but it honestly maybe even looks better with the dark pink accent. Hyped for the team and hopefully Vettel will be successful here. My 1st pick.

Ferrari - Disclaimer: I did not like the Mugello 1000 GP livery. This transition into Rosso Mugello at the back of the car could have been executed much better though. It kind of ruins it for me. Green MW logo or not. I am a Ferrari fan, in my opinion this is their worst livery in a long time. But hopefully it's faster this time :)

Haas - Seems fishy for obvious reasons, although it is not a bad livery per se, it simply does not suit an American team. They have had much better liveries.

McLaren - Great livery, but it did not change really so I didn't want them to be one of my picks.

Mercedes - Despite being "our" (Ferrari fan) main rival I have to admit they have had really good liveries in the previous years, including last year. This time, the fade to silver and AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG AMG ruined it for me. Step in the wrong direction.

Red Bull - Same old, same old. Though, if it ain't broke...

Williams - Again, looked bad on the pictures, looks better on the track. But it's kind of... uninspired in my opinion, not sure if it's the right word. For most teams the livery makes sense for the team, even if it's not the best execution. For Williams, I do not see a connection between the livery and the team. Maybe new beginnings...

Aston, Alpine, Alpha, the Mercedes looks nice but looks like it came out of the movie Tron or a video game. I think it would look a lot better\less video gamey without the accent color on the wheels IMO.

Alpine currently has the lead, LOL - it's a mess. But in all honestly all the liveries are a bit crap this season.

I went for Mclaren as I really like the colour scheme in general, but I had a tough time deciding between that and Mercedes - I think Mercedes is the cleanest, but really they're all rather cluttered.

Last edited:
1. AMR looks great, although I'd preferred something a bit more like the Vantage GTE.
2. Mclaren still my favourite color scheme on the grid, but didn't really change too much.
3. Great livery, just looks very clean and fast on track.

Mercedes could've been number 1, but the AMG branding and silver fade completely destroyed it sadly.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%