Resource icon

Career Ferrari International GT Open Series 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@menoh
Started to play round one and half way through Qualifying sound went completely. re started the series and this time lost sound half way through Practice. closed career down and went to normal practice with same car sound is back. Have tested all levels of game and other mod championship addons with no problems.
Any ideas please why this happened.
Cheers

@menoh
Started to play round one and half way through Qualifying sound went completely. re started the series and this time lost sound half way through Practice. closed career down and went to normal practice with same car sound is back. Have tested all levels of game and other mod championship addons with no problems.
Any ideas please why this happened.
Cheers

AC have a random audio bugs & issues. Check this link for the solution http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/audio-suddendly-disappeared.19084/

I have the full AC game and all DLC but when I go into career for your mod it tells me there is '1 error: Required track "nurburgring" is missing' - I have all Nurburgring and Nordschleife tracks installed. Can you help? And is it meant to be the Nurburgring - GP track? Thank you

I have the full AC game and all DLC but when I go into career for your mod it tells me there is '1 error: Required track "nurburgring" is missing' - I have all Nurburgring and Nordschleife tracks installed. Can you help? And is it meant to be the Nurburgring - GP track? Thank you
Sorted this by having to rename the track in the files from this download to ks_nurburgring. I'm guessing the tracks names have been updated since this download went live. All working now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back