Cars Ferrari F80 Concept 2.0 (Ferrari F80 Concept v.1.3 of 2017 updated by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denny370 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F80 Concept 2.0 (Ferrari F80 Concept v.1.3 of 2017 updated by me) - Ferrari F80 Concept 2.0 (F80 Concept 1.3 of 2017 updated by me)

Searching the net I did not find any recent updates of this mod, which from the documents found, was never really finished ..
This is my update of the Ferrari F80 Concept, with many corrections and some additions.
The interior is very minimal, but the car is a monster of power.
Project not mine, all the documentation with the long list of changes made by me, with great attention not to distort the aesthetics and characteristics of the original project, are contained in file.txt inside the...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, this new version is a hand full to drive, but in a good way. Very good improvements. You can feel the effect of the large air-brake panel under heavy braking, especially if you brake late as you're turning (which isn't good driving).

Two issues for an update...

1. The numbers are "floating" in front of the steering wheel display. Very obvious in VR.

Screenshot_ferrari_f80_2.0_ne_ttassen_7-3-121-8-46-54.jpg

2. The numbers could be brightened, an maybe glow added. They're almost not visible in direct sunlight. The rev display LEDs are good.

Screenshot_ferrari_f80_2.0_ne_ttassen_7-3-121-8-56-25.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your test and review.
The "red" numbers on the display were much further away from the display, the original creator had left them far away, I have brought the red numbers closer together and the new display (green numbers) have brought them as close as possible.
all perfect without VR.
In all honesty I have VR, but I didn't test wearing it, so I couldn't see the problem with the display numbers ..
I will therefore keep in mind to make a correction for them.
thanks and I'm glad you like my job.

Last edited:
If you look inside the car folder I wrote, complete with a link to the original project, if you also look in the content manager info panel everything is written, you have all kinds of information on the previous mod and the work done by me after

Last edited:
Denny370 updated Ferrari F80 Concept 2.0 (Ferrari F80 Concept v.1.3 of 2017 updated by me) with a new update entry:

Ferrari F80 Concept 2.0 updated to 2.1

This mod will continue to be called 2.0 in the main folder of the car, while the kn5s inside the folder will be renamed 2.1 and of course also the file.rar containing the updated mod.
Inside the car folder there will always be a .txt file with the update number and the changes listed in it.

Changes in this version 2.1:
Problems have been found on the steering wheel displays for VR users, now the green and red numbers of the 2 displays have been made brighter and have been brought as close...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for your test and review.
The "red" numbers on the display were much further away from the display, the original creator had left them far away, I have brought the red numbers closer together and the new display (green numbers) have brought them as close as possible.
all perfect without VR.
In all honesty I have VR, but I didn't test wearing it, so I couldn't see the problem with the display numbers ..
I will therefore keep in mind to make a correction for them.
thanks and I'm glad you like my job.

Excellent update to fix those issues. The numbers are brighter, and they look like they're a part of the steering wheel display.

Last edited:
This Ferrari is beautiful, it's a pity that it doesn't load the files, it's all buggy and always gives an error when I open the game and ends up closing, I've downloaded all the updates here as well as by other sites and I've never been able to play with this Ferrari. I have the Content Manager and in the Content option I use it to analyze the files of this Ferrari and there are a lot of irregularities that prevent this file from opening in the game. Updates and never fixes the issues that prevent you from opening the file.

This Ferrari is beautiful, it's a pity that it doesn't load the files, it's all buggy and always gives an error when I open the game and ends up closing, I've downloaded all the updates here as well as by other sites and I've never been able to play with this Ferrari. I have the Content Manager and in the Content option I use it to analyze the files of this Ferrari and there are a lot of irregularities that prevent this file from opening in the game. Updates and never fixes the issues that prevent you from opening the file.
I downloaded this other version 2.0 from https://www.racedepartment.com/down...rrari-f80-concept-v-1-3-of-2017-updated-by-me. 41418/ and it worked, finally a file that works. Congratulations on the fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back