Cars Ferrari F8 Tributo GT3/GTE Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzy submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F8 Tributo GT3/GTE Concept - #GTE #GT3 #Ferrari

Hello, this is a Concept Car. I know that it isn´t perfect, there is still a lot to do on the car. For example i still have to put the driver in the right position, i don´t have the right wheels and so on and so on. You can drive the car even if there are coming a lot of errors when you go to the track.

If you want to help us please contact us.

You also can download the car on our website: https://nrrazzy.***********/liga/razzy-schmiede/a7b9d66e-d881-4f93-b517-0c6f191963c0...

Read more about this resource...

This is identical to the Kunos 488 GT3, model included.

1593795756372.png

Also I've not forgotten you're the guys who tried to pass off URD's content as your own.

This is identical to the Kunos 488 GT3, model included.

View attachment 385440

Also I've not forgotten you're the guys who tried to pass off URD's content as your own.
Yeah I know in the moment we´re stilling useing some parts of the Kunos Ferrari but we want to change that , the Motor parts and everything still need to be done but we don´t know how to do that. And like I said in the Text it´s a Concept.

Yeah I know in the moment we´re stilling useing some parts of the Kunos Ferrari but we want to change that , the Motor parts and everything still need to be done but we don´t know how to do that. And like I said in the Text it´s a Concept.

So what's different? I'm looking and its identical.

I wouldn't call it "right" but its different yes...

1593797811894.png

Looks like the Rollovers F8 Tributo with the 488 aero bolted on - so I presume you have their permission to use their model as a base.

Lesson here is that you should double check your stuff before uploading and totally transparent about your work, considering you've been caught out trying to pass of URD's work as your own in the past.

1593799368369.png

@Razzy Don't PM me please.

Considering your soundbank is from Rollovers, chances are the entire model is, set aside your additions for the aero.

If its not and you claim its your own, so be it- but I'll be honest I don't believe it for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back