Cars Ferrari F50 (WIP)

Very sad indeed :/

But at least this was brace, clear and honest just to step and say - thats it, don't expect anything anymore, because we can not go on. It should be much more common. As most of the dead mods (especially looking back to official AC modding forum), just stoped, died, and vanished without any explanation word, leaving people still expecting for it to come some day, when it is not going to happen. This is good example how it should be done.

Very sad indeed :/

But at least this was brace, clear and honest just to step and say - thats it, don't expect anything anymore, because we can not go on. It should be much more common. As most of the dead mods (especially looking back to official AC modding forum), just stoped, died, and vanished without any explanation word, leaving people still expecting for it to come some day, when it is not going to happen. This is good example how it should be done.
YES. Glad to finally see someone who thinks that way. The only thing modders owe to people is explanation. That's it. You're not obliged to finish it. You're not obliged to make a good mod. It's enough that you put in the effort. Just tell us when the mod is dead like OP did. What OP did takes balls.

Take it easy massimo0vacca. As others said, life first :)

Dude that is one epic and completely authentic representation of the F50. From your shots one can tell it's an F1 with a carbody :). Great project and regardless of how it concluded your time and effort is appreciated!

Thanks for notifying, otherwise I would've never seen how close we got to getting an F50 that passionate people sweated over into AC!

Godspeed.

YES. Glad to finally see someone who thinks that way. The only thing modders owe to people is explanation. That's it. You're not obliged to finish it. You're not obliged to make a good mod. It's enough that you put in the effort. Just tell us when the mod is dead like OP did. What OP did takes balls.

Take it easy massimo0vacca. As others said, life first :)

Modders don't owe anything to anybody. We are very lucky to have them, we do nothing for them, they do everything for us. Lose your sense of entitlement sunshine, that's my advice to you. Ignore it at your peril.

Why wouldn't you agree? Isn't it a simple matter of common courtesy to keep people informed on the status of a project once you've posted it in public? Whether you like it or not, starting a forum thread creates an expectation in people's minds, and rightly so. (That's why you do it in the first place, no?)

As modders we're not obligated to produce results, this is just a hobby, but as humans we're obligated to follow up on our promises. That's all @SunBro was saying. And as someone who sits on the other side of the fence, I really do agree.

I wish every project that ended prematurely was so neatly concluded, to be honest.

Start a thread, end a thread. I've been there with the Jordan. If it is dead then its the only responsible thing to do.

Back on topic though. Sad to see this end but life is always first and this will always be a hobby for 99% of us.

I never cared much about the F50 as a car, but I always cared about well done mods, and this one looked very promising. Sad to see it go, but I fully understand the decision made.

All the best to you @massimo0vacca!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back