Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thank you very much, Patrick, Renato,RSV and everyone else involved for another high quality contribution.
The cars are a great pleasure to drive. :thumbsup:

Edit: Erased complaint about lack of traction on a non-reiza track.

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 (997) GT3 Cup - Porsche Cup for GSCEx

Hi guys.

Here is the Porsche 997 as a standalone to propose the Porsche GT3 Cup.

Many thanks to Renato for physics and to RSV for updated graphics.

Template and realfeel included.

Have great races!!!

NB : uses the reiza78 slot

Read more about this resource...

Any idea what version the ui is? I installed an f1 mod this morning and accidently the ui that came with it,, heaps better than the original but is says it is v1.0, just wondering if this one here is newer or not?

No idea... we haven't fiddled with the version numbers on the UI itself yet. We merely added 2 distinctive fields (Qualifying sessions 1 - 4 which is temporarily disabled due to the function being removed in version 1.21 of GSC) and Steering Rotation degrees (Can only be accessed under ratings BEFORE entering a mod)
I will have a look and see where we can "update" the version number. Thanks for pointing it out.

I have a problem with spotter I don't remember having. While the spotter talks to me and gives me information about tyres, brakes. He never talks when I am alongside another car(which is the important part of the spotter...) He doesn't say left, or right, or three wide or anything. Any ideas?

solved: enable nascar mode. Imo this should be enabled by default
It is only in Nascar that the spotter talks to the driver to tell him where the other driver is.

How is this car compared to the 07, 09 supercup mod?
One of the reason I chose this car was my unsatisfaction with the other supercup mod, even If the car could be pleasant to drive (the other was to give a tribute to the original 911 rsr 3.0L). But tire model was really not good in my opinion. Renato doesn't do physics to seduce poeple. He does physics to do... physics :D. By chance these ones are also nice to drive :roflmao:. There is a deepness in these cars I never found in any gt3 mod for GSC.
Yes, I support the mod :p

The alternative would be to replace the audio clip - outside & inside with right & left. We have a guy who might be able to sound a lot like the current engineer's voice - Dave. We'll give it a go and let you guys know asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%