Ferrari F430 steering problem

Hi, all, Can someone throw some light on this, I have the F430 and thought I'd give it a go in AC. I noticed the wheel is listed so I set it up, calibrated it and everything seemed fine, but as soon as I jump into the cockpit the wheel goes full lock to the left and stays there, the wheel is working absolutely fine in other racers.

Have any of you got this wheel and having these problems? do you think it's a problem with AC?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, all, Can someone throw some light on this, I have the F430 and thought I'd give it a go in AC. I noticed the wheel is listed so I set it up, calibrated it and everything seemed fine, but as soon as I jump into the cockpit the wheel goes full lock to the left and stays there, the wheel is working absolutely fine in other racers.

Have any of you got this wheel and having these problems? do you think it's a problem with AC?
Thanks in advance.
I have the same wheel with no such problems, I would probably re-do the calibration as well as make sure the forces are not inverted. In fact I tried inverting them myself to see what happened, it was undrivable for sure but I didn't experience what you describe. Can you post your wheel settings and the ingame ones too?

Sorry guys, haven't tinkered yet, will be on it later today to try reversing FFB and I haven't had a chance to make any in game adjustments for the wheel yet as I couldn't get it to work so all setting for the wheel are still at default, I will definitely post back just as soon as I give it a go later today, thanks.

Ok, just tried reverse FFB but wheel still goes off full left lock, really fed up with it, don't know what else to do, I've re-calibrated, unplugged xbox pad incase that was a problem all to no avail :confused:

Since you started having the issues have you tried any of the other games again to be sure that it's not the wheel? If so then logic dictates it must be the game, make sure that the wheel selected in AC is the F430, if it is try the other default wheels to see if the same happens. Regardless I would reinstall AC and see if thats the issue, like I said I have the same wheel and apart from tuning the FFB effects to my liking it was pretty much plug and play for me. Go to Steam, right click Asseto Corsa choose properties and then 'Verify Integrity'.

Since you started having the issues have you tried any of the other games again to be sure that it's not the wheel? If so then logic dictates it must be the game, make sure that the wheel selected in AC is the F430, if it is try the other default wheels to see if the same happens. Regardless I would reinstall AC and see if thats the issue, like I said I have the same wheel and apart from tuning the FFB effects to my liking it was pretty much plug and play for me. Go to Steam, right click Asseto Corsa choose properties and then 'Verify Integrity'.
just tried other games and the same things happening with them too now, I guess my wheel is at fault, oh well I fancied a G27 anyway lol, thanks for your help.

If you do get a new one let me know if you're willing to sell for spares, the F430 is out of production and I may need some spares at some point. I would love a G27 at some point but for now I can't afford it..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%