RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

Is there is any possibility to Race only at Zolder and Dijon i mean i'll do a "pause" then when Sturup will be On

as thorpid said, he asked me about this.... and i said, if there's spaces on friday afternoon then you can totally sign up...

looks like the lollers combo of 100% rain and stcc is giving us drastically lower numbers.... :skywalker:

i have been missing my mini fix of late :wink2: but i am committed to 3 leagues right now plus the odd stc race so i guess i will just have to have some patience and wait for the schedule to clear a bit :smile: and maybe by then i can have my BVM skin ready:wink2:

Yes, there are some very nice endurance mods out there for rFactor and that looks to be no exception. As I said before, I prefer GTR-Evo, but if you all want to give rFactor a go, time permitting, I'd be down to give it a try.

My only problem is the driver swap. I don't have anyone to swap with and I don't think I would last a full 8 hours. :p

On a slightly different subject, I know many of you said you are not interested in rFactor racing, but this endurance mod looks FANTASTIC!! I mean we could do a 8hours enduro with driver swap and a 40 cars grid!! We could even build some kind of league around:)
http://forum.racedepartment.com/endurance-series-mod/17147-endurance-series-enduracers.html
Souds effing sweet! I'm in when it comes around, I like endurance. Tests everything the racer has to offer.

As for team-mates, we can all organise that at a later time when the league is actually running.

EDIT: Just looked at one of the night pictures with the Corvette. The door position lights actually work :D

• Matt Crouch

I like the idea of a long endurance event with a driver swap, but I don't think I could trust myself to keep the car alive and avoid ruining the race of the other person...

Yes, if a 3.5 hour race is about profism and fun, yes, I think the laptimes are at least as important as consistency.

If it's unfriendly for you that I want to share my improvement and setups then sorry :(

Peter, the point I was making is that being faster 1 or 2 seconds a lap wont mean a lot unless you can keep the car on the track for 3.5 hours:) There was no other messages behind that.

Why is everyone so jumpy lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back