Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Notes

This event
  • Time of day will be set at 14:00h.
  • Standing Start for the race.
  • This event has a minimal number of 5 participants to take place.
In general
  • Server will be up, close to or at 18:00 GMT.
  • Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
  • Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
  • Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
  • Penalties will be enabled during this event.
  • Grip dynamics set to optimal.
  • Mechanical damage set to off.
  • Tyre wear & degradation set to on.
  • Fuel consumption set to on.
  • Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
  • It is strongly encouraged to be present in teamspeak, as this serves a multitude of objectives: a place to be on the same page during the event and to pick up important information, if needed - to inform drivers they are about to be lapped during the race - and to simply converse with one another and to build a sense of community.
  • If you don't want to be disturbed during a qualifying lap, you may turn off your mic/headphones, albeit please remember to enable them again afterwards - especially before the race starts. You will have plenty of time to do so in the transition between the Qually and Race session.
  • To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C, enable fuel consumption, enable tyre wear and disable mechanical damage in the configuration windows - example.
  • Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying, if you have one and choose a suitable tyre type & fuel load for the race.
  • In order to limit the display of plane white car liveries during our races, please click here - rules are included.
  • If you just want to inform youself about car setups or you are truly ambitious it, I got you covered as well: click here.
  • If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
  • Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience, so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, car, track, setup or a particular combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it is meant to be fun.

Priority access
If the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.

If you haven't already
Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99.

Entry list

1. Akis Kevrekidis
  2. Michael Burke
  3. Frédéric Garnier
  4. Christoph Wohlkönig
  5. Liviu Tiron
  6. Daniel Petko
  7. Bernhard Schreyek
  8. Torben Sauthoff
  9. Axel Moebius
  10. Rasmus Tali
  11. Krisztián Tóth
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
UTP: 19

Last edited:
Tips and Tricks section
(comprised of factual information and personal racing experience)

This car
  • click here for a submitted setup for the Ferrari F40 S3 at this track.
  • You need to manage the power of this car and its potential for oversteer.
  • I'm usually a big opponent against touching the toe settings, however in this rare case, more positive toe at the rear will give you much needed braking stability.
  • For the car to be more compliant and to roll more in the corners, apply more negative rear camber.
  • Do brake very early with the F40. "The corner begins when you apply the brakes."
  • No tail braking or any of that sort - take each corner brake, turn-in and accelerate in that succession.
  • Avoid the massive turbo lag below 3500 rpm or you'll go nowhere. Use the clutch to reduce engine resistance, if the revs drop for some reason.
image.jpg

This track
  • Good overtaking opportunities are turns 2, 7, 11 and 14 (see map).
  • You'll mostly need high speed stability and braking stability on this track.
  • Take T1 from the outside to have a straight car early for the braking zone before T2.
  • Avoid tail-braking before T5.
  • Despite the poor brakes you can go deep into T7 - a fast exit will yield you valuable time up the hill.
  • Take the curve between T7 and T8 from the outside, because of the same reason for T2.
  • T13 is for the brave among us. The safe way is to let go of the throttle before turn-in into T13 and to brake early for T14, or the brave (and faster) way is to keep your foot planted after T13 and risk sliding into the gravel at T14.
  • T16 & T17 don't exist at our version of the track.
In general
  • A turn is defined by a 'Change in direction'.
  • Take a look back and to the sides of your car at the starting grid before the race - make sure your steering wheel and your tyres are facing the right direction.
  • Be sure to practice race starts with cold tyres to get a clean and fast getaway from the grid - this is also a safety issue to avoid spins and accidents right after the lights go out.
  • You may also share your setups with a short description in the 'Assetto Corsa Setups' forum.
  • Be careful during overtaking and give your fellow drivers enough room to maneuver.
  • Make sure you are sufficiently far alongside the car you want to overtake before committing to a move. Additionally, be sure your fellow driver sees you and is aware/can sense/can predict where you are /where you will be in the next couple of seconds. This will massively reduce unnecessary contact and clumsy accidents.
  • The virtual rear mirror (press F11), the red triangles at the corners of your screen pointing at a close car and a regular look back (map a button) will help you with that.
Track map
Imola.svg

Last edited:
@Liviu Tiron
@Bernhard Schreyek
Combo up again you singed up for last time around.
---------------------------------

Rejuvenated event from Thursday.
If this event has to be cancelled as well, I won't revitalise it again.
If that happens, you are free to leave some feedback afterwards why you think this was. Track/car not popular/not drivable/not enjoyable/wrong day/no time this particular day, etc.

-------------------------------

After the incident tonight, GT3 @ Nür, on the starting grid , included new point in "In general" in the T&T section:
  • Take a look back and to the sides of your car at the starting grid before the race - make sure your steering wheel and your tyres are facing the right direction.

Last edited:
I will give this a bit more practice. I'm guessing it wasn't popular because it's so hard to control this beast, especially the S3 with all that HP! Hopefully you will get some signups this time - I'll put my name down if I can keep it on the track for 1 lap :p

Hey cool, i´m glad that event is "uncanceled" again, ´cause now i can sign up :)

@Frédéric Garnier maybe we can have some fun then...while getting lapped :D
As i am still quite bad at recovering from oversteer i will apply the throttle soooo gently ...so please be kind, i am not blocking the road on purpose :whistling:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%