AC Ferrari F248 F1 @ Silverstone GP - Sunday 22 November

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
X5WSmlF.jpg

F1 V8 Engines to the MAX

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2 - F1 Sundays
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Ferrari F248 F1
Track: Silverstone GP
Weather: Clear
Booking: Pickup mode
Practice: 19:00GMT (60min)
Qualifying: 20:00GMT (15min)
Race: 20:15GMT (26 laps)
DISCLAIMER: This is a beginner friendly event, so ABS and TC will be enabled.

Last edited:
Entry List
  1. Tobias Röhner
  2. Tobi Kederer
  3. Martin Faber*
  4. Jimlaad43
  5. Matheus Machado
  6. Geof
  7. Rudolph Maré
  8. Rami
  9. SK
  10. Chark
  11. BioForce
  12. RippedXFuel
  13. Tomi
  14. Brecht Van Wesemael
  15. IRobot
  16. Tal
  17. Benutzername
  18. Frank
  19. Martin Faber
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot

Last edited:
I was thinking about enabling some extra aids due to the cars difficulty level last week. I might enable ABS. Those who don't want it can just disable it :)

That would be awesome mate, thanks. :thumbsup: I am unfamiliar with AC's server settings, but if possible you can add a weight penalty as well, as I don't want to gain an unfair advantage with this, just wanna take part. My clutch pedal spring is literally useless, it only brings it back to the top but does little else. I tried practicing with it with no ABS, but it's impossible to modulate my foot with it.

That would be awesome mate, thanks. :thumbsup: I am unfamiliar with AC's server settings, but if possible you can add a weight penalty as well, as I don't want to gain an unfair advantage with this, just wanna take part. My clutch pedal spring is literally useless, it only brings it back to the top but does little else. I tried practicing with it with no ABS, but it's impossible to modulate my foot with it.
Actually I think it's slower with abs on

Actually I think it's slower with abs on

Well that's good then. :) Never drove without ABS til now so had no idea.

EDIT: Don't sign me up. Just tried with ABS & clutch pedal. Doesn't feel like a racing car at all any more. I'll sign up again for races when/if I get my replacement. Thanks for allowing ABS nonetheless. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 251 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years