Login or Register an account to download this content
scottm0351 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F2004 Marlboro - Ferrari F2004 Marlboro

Before installing this mod backup these files:
c_ferrari_04.erp
c_ferrari_04_decal.tga.mipmaps

Installations instructions:

Go to:
F1 2017 > asset_groups > f1_classic_02_vehicle_package > teams > c_ferrari_04 > wep >

Replace this file:
c_ferrari_04.erp

Go to:
F1 2017 > f1_classic_02_vehicle_package > teams > c_ferrari_04 > textures >

Replace this file:
c_ferrari_04_decal.tga.mipmaps

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
This is amazing, great job! Any chance you can do something similar for the F2007? With either barcode or Marlboro? I had a try myself but couldn't figure it out, any guidance would be appreciated too :thumbsup:

whith only minimap file can it work? maybe it will save if i switch only texture

This mod won’t work with only the .mipmap file loaded because all of the Marlboro sponsors are on the paint texture map. The paint map doesn’t use a .mipmap file it just stores the mipmaps in the .dds file.

This is amazing, great job! Any chance you can do something similar for the F2007? With either barcode or Marlboro? I had a try myself but couldn't figure it out, any guidance would be appreciated too :thumbsup:

Unfortunately the F2007 can’t be modded in its current state. This is because the UV’s of the engine cover, nose, and rear wing are scaled down, they are extremely small. Even using a 8k texture map they are still only a few pixels wide. Also there is no decals applied to where we need either.

Until we get some software that will import models back into the .erp file we won’t be able to change the UV’s.

Unfortunately the F2007 can’t be modded in its current state. This is because the UV’s of the engine cover, nose, and rear wing are scaled down, they are extremely small. Even using a 8k texture map they are still only a few pixels wide. Also there is no decals applied to where we need either.

Until we get some software that will import models back into the .erp file we won’t be able to change the UV’s.

Ahh no:(
My favourite car looks so bad in all red... Cheers for the info though.

Like I said before, I love the ferrari skin. Is there any chance the Mclaren can have the West advertising on it? Similarly is the f2002 able to have the tobacco adverts on it?

Like I said before, I love the ferrari skin. Is there any chance the Mclaren can have the West advertising on it? Similarly is the f2002 able to have the tobacco adverts on it?

The F2002 is limited the UV’s overlap we will have mirroring and inverted text.
Mirror Ref.jpg

Such a shame :(

It seems Codemasters spent more time on making the game less mod friendly than they did to develop the actual game.

I think the reason most of the classic car model’s UV’s are bad is because there was a limited time to create them. But we can hope they are updated at some point but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back