Ferrari F150 (2011)

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
So few changes or is it me can't see them? Shark Wing has gone and the rear wing is modified, also front wing connection to nose are changed.

1296207166.jpg

1296207622.jpg

1296207641.jpg

ferrari_f150__05-2

ferrari_f150__06-2

Great looking car! Love the italian flag on the rear wing. They named the car "F150" to remember the historical year 150 years ago that Italia was formed in its current form.

Really nice

Seems to be a pattern emerging with Ferrari:

1. Take all the best bits of last year's cars.
2. Place all of the above ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Bake, paint red, and hope it works.

Just an observation. :tongue:

current technological developments make it impossible to do a car that is in any way balanced aesthetically, so for me it's been a choice of: which one is the least ugly? for a couple of years now. This happened before (witness Rosberg's championship winning Williams) so I am quite relaxed about it.

It is not bad but it will be interesting to see just how ugly it get's through the season as they add to it, they already have plan's to add to it after the first real test drive, Alonso get's 2 go's Massa get's one lol
"Alonso will drive for the first two days in Valencia, with team-mate Massa taking over for the final day." lol how whack is that !

Hey guys i can see very strange "holes" just over the drivers head and on the side just near the suspension, also the exhaust system is similar to the "blown" one from last year - there are no exhaust openings on the body. Maybe the car is hiding something :).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%