Ferrari F14-T  -  F1 2014

Skins Ferrari F14-T - F1 2014 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@kevin
Your New Skin
fe_141.png
:D

what program you can make? Christophe-VFR :)

Its not a 2014 skin if it does not resemble the F14 T , One of the main features the black around the back of the car is missing , So all you have done basically is just add a couple of logos to the 2014 car !
Basically it's not his fault so try to not be so harsh with him. Also it's cm's fault not his that the car canot be done properly. If I were him I wouldn't even have bothered myself trying to do the 2014 skin for this game cause it's impossible. I would rather tried doing it for the 2012 game because for that it's easly possible.:thumbsup:

You think no one in the Earth. I think everything is possible, if someone did the original one, can do the new one, Eg. Call codemasters. :) LOL But not for u. And Congratulations! You can blame people very well! That will be very useful in your life, if you want to be a ******. Dont forget buddy! Jesus doesnt like people who blame others.

And sorry for that! really sorry. but i dont want spend a whole 24 hours or maybe a week to read the whole forum for one ***** information. If you want to write *****, write nothing.

Language edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
You think no one in the Earth. I think everything is possible, if someone did the original one, can do the new one, Eg. Call codemasters. :) LOL But not for u. And Congratulations! You can blame people very well! That will be very useful in your life, f you want to be a ******. Dont forget buddy! Jesus doesnt like people who blame others.

And sorry for that! really sorry. but i dont want spend a whole 24 hours or maybe a week to read the whole forum for one ****** information. If you want to write *****, write nothing.
First of all, stop insulting other people. Just quoting you saying "dickhead". Second, many very accomplished modders have tried a lot in order to change the 3D models; and while changing them is easy if you have the right skills, it's more or less impossible to get them back into the game without corrupting the files. At least no one has succeeded yet.

You think no one in the Earth. I think everything is possible, if someone did the original one, can do the new one, Eg. Call codemasters. :) LOL But not for u. And Congratulations! You can blame people very well! That will be very useful in your life, f you want to be a ******. Dont forget buddy! Jesus doesnt like people who blame others.

And sorry for that! really sorry. but i dont want spend a whole 24 hours or maybe a week to read the whole forum for one***** information. If you want to write ******, write nothing.

well i think that maybe some mods will see that and somehow hit acciendently the bannhammer button for no reason ^^ ;D that was a really bad call from you....

And sorry for that! really sorry. but i dont want spend a whole 24 hours or maybe a week to read the whole forum for one ***** information. If you want to write *****, write nothing.

Language edited by moderator

Congratulations to you. You've been here a couple of weeks, made 3 posts, and made yourself look like a ..... what was the word you used?

Anyway, please refrain from being aggressive to other members, and swearing at them. The information you are angry about is actually posted earlier in this thread, no need to read the whole forum, though you are welcome to.

Do us a favour, if you have the urge to write posts like this, think about your user name (alexandersilent), and comply with the second half of that name ....

Thanks

BTW .......... I just checked, and it seems that Jesus isn't a modder. The closest we have to Jesus here is @ML2166 ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back