Ferrari F138 @ Red Bull Ring

Why is the ride height so high on both, also 17 psi is miles better than 19.

Both these setups i find it hard to get 08's. Lowering the ride height i am low 07's.

Hi guys..
I would like to share here my setup for A1 ring for F138. I am not any pro, just "for-fun" player. Trying now to make some setups, I've selected F138... I would prefer my custom downloaded F2002 ... (nicer sound, more muscles.. etc.), but I guess - for the best result, is the best to stick with official AC cars.
Anyway.. I have changed several things which I believe I do understand a bit - gearshift seems optimum for this track, in general trying here to make it "fast"... - lower wings, smaller camber/toe angles etc.. because I think here - the acceleration is what matters, not the downforce. Car also seems to be pretty stable on exit from the slowest turn...
So I think i am pretty happy with that, but maybe there is still the way how to make it faster.. :) and here comes my wish... Could you check it a bit and share your impressions?
My time for now is 1:10:3 ... I should mention that I play custom Spielberg track. On the AC Red Bull track, my time is one second slower, but I believe I could do +- the same on it, since I did not spend any time with the ks_redbull track. (I find the custom one little nicer)

Thank you for your effort in advance..!
DusnA

Attachments

• F138 RedBull 1.10.3.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Hah... Yesterday, on different track, I've found out that I was not using DRS at all... :)
So, this needs definitely some update. Longer 7th gear and start using it.
But I don't like it... what the hell it is to press some button on every straight. Stupid modern Formula 1... :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 109 13.4%