Resource icon

Skins Ferrari F138 Late Season Update 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

realitychecked

TheJlfan
TheJlfan submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F138 Late Season Update (default HD only) - F138 skin update (from Korea) in default HD size.

Done in default HD (2048x2048) only, soon I'll release a HD (4096x4096) and DHD (8192x8192) version (or not...).

F138 skin update with new improved logos. Back up your files before installing. If you see any mistakes please post it in the discussion, I'd appreciate it. :)

To install, just replace the folder into the game's directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\f12013\cars\fe2

Screenshots:
wz0oW7T.jpg
ZIVxfBH.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
If you do a car update at least update all logos because you only updated the weichai logo to HD the rest is the default CM made cr*p textures. Don't get me wrong, i'm not critising your work i just wanna give some advices
:)
And if you wanted this update you could just ask me then i could update my DHD ferrari to that.

If you do a car update at least update all logos because you only updated the weichai logo to HD the rest is the default CM made cr*p textures. Don't get me wrong, i'm not critising your work i just wanna give some advices
And if you wanted this update you could just ask me then i could update my DHD ferrari to that.
No, I actually updated the logos, hard to see but still.

I didn't use your textures because of the V Power logo and other things, looked kinda rubbish, I respect your opinion. Also I don't like the HD/DHD textures, they may look sexy but look weird in the middle of CM's HD textures.

No, I actually updated the logos, hard to see but still.
If you do a HD update (which is 4096x4096) than the big logos should be at least 2000x2000 size which you put on the texture so half of the actual skin. For example when i did my DHD skin , I used all logos higher than 4000x4000 in order to gain the best quality. You should do the same with yours.But if you want it i can make an update in few minutes for mine but if not then i will leave it to you :)

I didn't use your textures because of the V Power logo and other things, looked kinda rubbish, I respect your opinion. Also I don't like the HD/DHD textures, they may look sexy but look weird in the middle of CM's HD textures.
Without my permission of course you wouldn't use it, on the other hand it's not rubbish i just intended to make it look like how it was on the original technique, it wasn't my problem.I just kept myself to CM's texture that's all. My work isn't rubbish.I never uploaded rubbish work, mine's top quality as i put lot of hours and effort into it and never release a skin if it's not perfect.You can just search for my works in the last game and you will see :)

If you do a HD update (which is 4096x4096) than the big logos should be at least 2000x2000 size which you put on the texture so half of the actual skin. For example when i did my DHD skin , I used all logos higher than 4000x4000 in order to gain the best quality. You should do the same with yours.But if you want it i can make an update in few minutes for mine but if not then i will leave it to you :)
Nah, mate, thanks. As I said in the overview page - "soon I'll release a HD (4096x4096) and DHD (8192x8192) version (or not...)".

Without my permission of course you wouldn't use it, on the other hand it's not rubbish i just intended to make it look like how it was on the original technique, it wasn't my problem.I just kept myself to CM's texture that's all. My work isn't rubbish.I never uploaded rubbish work, mine's top quality as i put lot of hours and effort into it and never release a skin if it's not perfect.You can just search for my works in the last game and you will see :)
Oh you interpreted it wrong or I explained it incorrectly. What i was trying to say was that some logos looked kinda rubbish.

Oh you interpreted it wrong or I explained it incorrectly. What i was trying to say was that some logos looked kinda rubbish.
Mine's or the original one ? They doesn't look rubbish, maybe your settings in game is wrong.For me it's perfect. I just maybe made the shadow little bit bigger than what it should be for 1 or 2 logo

Mine's or the original one ? They doesn't look rubbish, maybe your settings in game is wrong.For me it's perfect. I just maybe made the shadow little bit bigger than what it should be for 1 or 2 logo
Well your VPower and Fiat logos look similar to some kid's talented skin sponsors, no ofence. :roflmao:
Anyway, I'll update this with DHD, HD and regular CM HD today or this Monday. By the way I like your works, you put a lot of effort into them, and you know I know that. Sorry for makign this an argument or should I call it... a long conversation.

Well your VPower and Fiat logos look similar to some kid's talented skin sponsors, no ofence. :roflmao:
Anyway, I'll update this with DHD, HD and regular CM HD today or this Monday. By the way I like your works, you put a lot of effort into them, and you know I know that. Sorry for makign this an argument or should I call it... a long conversation.
Well i'm not responsible about the man/woman who uploaded the eps in the internet.I just used that. I know that the FIAT logo's "T" word isn't really correct but i couldn't find one like that.I could still make it via pen tool but i was too lazy at that time :p
I'm not thinking on an update but perhaps i will make a black version with updated fiat logo and weichai. About the V-power what's your problem with that?It's fully correct.I don't call this an argument.It's just a intelligent conservation :)

:sleep:

Really!

All mods have their own merits and faults.

The V-Power logo by the way was taken directly from a Shell PDF press pack, so unlikely it would be incorrect.

Oh and by the way boys.

;)

w97t.jpg
Oh my.. what i'm just seeing now ?Am i blind or what ? :rolleyes: Omg does that mean we're gonna get the models working with wireframes from you?You said that it's very hard to make the models ready, but it seems it's not impossible.Gonna back to go business with Keyshot :D
If you have the rest models it would be great.Wonder how the wireframes will look .

Oh my.. what i'm just seeing now ?Am i blind or what ? :rolleyes: Omg does that mean we're gonna get the models working with wireframes from you?You said that it's very hard to make the models ready, but it seems it's not impossible.Gonna back to go business with Keyshot :D
If you have the rest models it would be great.Wonder how the wireframes will look .
Looking into it now.

The models are now viable.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%