Skins Ferrari F138 HD skin [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1_2013 2013-10-29 19-32-08-99.jpg colps submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F138 HD skin - 4096 size

F1_2013 2013-10-29 19-33-50-05.jpg
F1_2013 2013-10-29 19-32-08-99.jpg
Not much to explain, just change the red color to have more similarity to the real car, adjust the position of the logos and improved carbon fiber texture. Put the cars folder in the main folder f1 2013.
enjoy it!
[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
colps submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F138 HD skin - 4096 size

Read more about this resource...
Sorry to say but you haven't done anything but dull down the colour of w1n1x's work.

Everything is exactly the same as his Ferrari. I'm looking at the two laid over each other right now.

So what exactly have you done to the logos and carbon if they are 100% identical to the one you have ripped off?

I take it you have spoken to w1n1x about using his Ferrari fully in advance?

Sorry to say but you haven't done anything but dull down the colour of w1n1x's work.

Everything is exactly the same as his Ferrari. I'm looking at the two laid over each other right now.

So what exactly have you done to the logos and carbon if they are 100% identical to the one you have ripped off?

I take it you have spoken to w1n1x about using his Ferrari fully in advance?
He hadn't . Gotta love how these days people steal somebody's work and gave no credit minimally or ask the original authors. I just had a look with Ryder Pssg editor. Exactly my logos, nuts, everything. Perfect copy of mine. Strange isn't it ? :ninja:

is impossible to be a copy. I take the original file of the game and apply internet logos and tone down the red
Yeah , yeah for sure that's why it has exactly the same logos that i has on my skin, even the screws, the shapes and the wrong fiat logo. Who do you wanna fool really? At least be honest and admit that you used my work, neverthless moderators will take down this thread.

The least you could had done is to credit w1n1x, but you solely claim it as your work. Unless it really is your work, can you prove it in any way? Otherwise, down to the dungeons with you!

stolen or not stolen I do not like. if I zoom is all grainy. there are jobs with those dimensions that are perfect. rather nice dark color and logo on the face Weichai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back