Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Just started racing the AI (Super V8) at this track. The AI seems a bit slow. It's almost to easy to overtake them. At Pukekohe Historic I really have to race them at 91% strength. At Barbagallo the AI-lines don't seem to be optimal. Would an AIW-update by @Gringo help ?

Hm, there's too much green in this version for my taste and it stands out too much/is too bright...I think it was less bright, saturated in previous version and it seemed more natural to me.

Personally I would tone it down a bit and leave more dirt/brown patches as in above June 23 image. My opinion, preference.

Hey Patrick, great track! Been having a blast giving it some jandal in the Formula Vee and the SuperV8.

You really might want to think about updating the loading screen though, Pukekohe is in New Zealand not Australia. Wouldn't want to upset the Kiwis!

Improved the look by setting track detail to full and 8xAF, but i can't play with these settings on all tracks yet, unfortunately. It works ok here, though, so great work. :)

Forgot i had it on high/4x for some testing purposes. Quite a bit more detail on full/8x.
On high/4x i see mostly blurry green patches and noticeably less color/texture detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%