AC Ferrari F1 Concept @ Barcelona GP - Friday December 4th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
RD_FerrariF1Concept.jpg

Let's kickoff the weekend with some open-wheel action, starring the astonishing Ferrari F1 Concept around the Spanish track of Barcelona!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway!
By finishing the race, you're automatically qualified to win a free month of RD premium to award to your non-premium friend! It does not matter where you finish or what lap you finish. Again, just finish the race and you can win it! Winner will be randomly chosen!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Ferrari F1 Concept (download here)

Track: Barcelona GP
Track Condition: 95% grip (fast improving)

Booking: N/A - Pickup Mode
Practice: 19:00 CST | 00:00 GMT (on 05/12) | 10:00 AEST (on 05/12) (45 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:45 CST | 00:45 GMT (on 05/12) | 10:45 AEST (on 05/12) (15 minutes)
Race:
20:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 05/12) | 11:00 AEST (on 05/12) (22 laps)

Entry List:
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. St3fan*
  3. Matheus Machado
  4. raeang
  5. Jaime Aleman
  6. wildman2132
  7. Free Slot
  8. Free Slot
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do this one :)

EDIT: It should be a maybe due to a visiting friend... totally forgot about my real life when I plan for club races!

Last edited:
EARLY WEEK TAGGING FRENZY CHECK YO MAMA:
@speedrcr, @D C, @Jaime Aleman (YOU CALLED FOR THIS ONE :p), @Ryan Ogurek, @Angelo dos Santos, @Marcio Calzoli, @FiziK, @Michael Dao, @Stereo, @CCL71, @Matt Horst, @doctharock, @MBRFunky ,@Cristian Haba, @Dragos Haba, @Leandro Alonso, @Fred Locklear, @Quentis Gillispie, @Adam Farmer, @Edward Mowinckel, @Keith_G, @Brandon Wright, @Ryan, @Getrag, @Stereo, @Joao Alves, @Azure Flare (I don't know if you have AC or not :p, but tag doesn't hurt anyone eh?), @JRP77, @Tobiman, @Matheus Machado, @Fernando Deutsch, @Evelekin

anyone fancy this racin' (there is nothing important on NFL right now)?

sorry to whoever I hit in the hairpin locked the tires up early was trying to let u go on, but yea ran out of fuel at end of 21st lap dealt with damaged front after 3 laps in and rear damage for over 10 laps man what a difference in handling feels like wore out soft tires, after getting fuel and fixing the car doing the last lap felt like a completely different car lol

I really like the sound of this car!
Had great fun tonight practicing offline and racing with you guys! It's been quite a while since I raced without ABS. I feel my hair all stands up when I touch the brake pedal!

ikr 8 gears!!! its a real beast to handle with no assist, I go back n forth on the abs older cars I never use it but this thing is fast and with no abs its a handful. but I like the way rfactor 2 tells you when the brakes lock up the ffb in rfactor 2 is unmatched

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back