AC Ferrari F1 312T @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Thu May 22

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Haha.:p My suggestion, lets not take this one too seriously. Not saying we should just screw around but there's definitely going to be some crashes. Anyone who takes it too serious is probably going to end up frustrated. Not going to be a lot of neck and neck racing, but sure to be a lot of laughs!:thumbsup:
Totally agree! First time with this car on this track and it was epic if I could make it one lap without crashing. I finally have a setup that gives me a chance to make it past the first chicane but certainly won't be fast!!

Hey guys, can I still join? This will be my first race. I just bought a headset with a mic for Teamspeak today. I just finished setting it up. I drove the F1 312T for a couple of laps for the first time this morning. I am a real online noob. I have only race against AI.

Hey guys, can I still join? This will be my first race. I just bought a headset with a mic for Teamspeak today. I just finished setting it up. I drove the F1 312T for a couple of laps for the first time this morning. I am a real online noob. I have only race against AI.
Yeah mate.

Just added you and @Casey Weston to the server password PM convo.

2014-05-22_00002.jpg
Here's the results, dont know how accurate they are with the pit bug.

In the future if you want a replay then all you have to do is go to your documents/asseto corsa/replay directory and just after the session (any session) there is a file called 'cr' (compact replay). It is a temp video file of the just finished session. You rename it and then it will eventually show up in your video replays in the game menu. Mainly you have to set your max file size to a very large number to capture a whole race. I had mine to 126mb and it only captured the last lap and the time we sat in the pits afterwards. It is a full replay and you can see any car with any camera.

I had fun last night. Thanks for letting me run with you guys. I was happy to just make it around the track a few times. I have to switch my talk button to voice activation. It was way to hard to find it (to apologize) while driving that track, LOL.
I switched my push to talk button to mute last night and left it set at voice activated. I think that was a better solution for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back