Resource icon

Skins Ferrari F1 1978 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
SATLAB90 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F1 1978 Beta - Gilles Villeneuve's Ferrari from 1978 season (This is a beta)

My first attempt to skin with new F1 2013 models... Unfortunately there are several mirrored parts I couldn't fix (Number, Fiat Logo, Gilles' name) so I decided to post it; if anyone wants to create a better skin from this standard skin he can :)

m46i.jpg

qhx7.jpg

xbcd.jpg
7n6y.jpg

Read more about this resource...

i Know how frustrating it can be... (bl**dy mirror!!) I have 3 failed - incomplete skins that look good one side and dog turd on the other!
Still a good job just a shame we can't finish them off!
Yes... it's very frustrating... btw I consider this obstacle as a challange ;) ... maybe one day I will find a way to create a perfect skin... but for now I didn't find anything xD

RaceDepartment Store

Why just mount your new wheel on a desk! Get a full and stable gaming experience with Trak Racer’s FS3 Premium Wheel Stand. The FS3 has the most adjustable wheel mount on the market, along with an adjustable pedal plate and gear shifter mount. The upgraded FS3 wheel stand isn't just built to be...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45" with centre monitor profile 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 32" with centre monitor profile 800mm / 31.5" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...