Ferrari F 138 Template

If your read my comments you will understand, the cars will be released when they are complete....if you want to write negative stuff then when they are released i will cook you a humble pie........i only asked you to wait, its unpaid free time that is rare for me to have, and in this time i can work on models...the above models have changed since my last thread, as more images from testing show up I get more detailed information about the cars.

erteclas there are plenty of models out there to test you theory, export one of the CM cars with 3dsimed or download any rfactor model....then try and import it back....do not use me as the excuse for waiting!

gen.

I love you work, i'm just telling him we cant import new 3D model. I know we can modify it, but the importation is not possible, a few good modder have tried before and with no success. But if you get able to do so, its will be great, i still not sure of new car importation XD

As to indicate by MP, and seen that you always use my work. Just for the depiction according to your statements.

And what tone wishes is of publish and of left free of use. I want to avoid all disappointment in the member(limb) who shall use your work and thus partially mine.

That any publication even partial of my work, will be followed by a complaint with the moderators.

Why not not used directly your clean(appropriate) skin?

we are using our own livery`s.....i hardly think deleting `fly kingfisher` from the nose of the original CM 2012 force india livery owned by codemasters is going to worry editors...just because you delete something it does not make it yours...in fact what part of that requires any skill?.....tell me something...if your purchased a new car, then took the badge off it...does that make it your own design?....get over it fool, this is done for the benefit of the community, i take the time to edit new models for racers whilst you sit there looking for a pat on the back...

gen.

Hi ...not sure what you are on about!.....the car `force india` is a modified RFT version combined with CM version...nose and rear are RF the core body is CM....the livery is a combination of yours and RF.....its only a temp option as we have a new VJ06 model with its own livery....we just used what was in `the market` to show the render....your livery will not be on the finished car.

gen.
You have you even to admit to use my work

And if I consider good on the CATERHAM, you have still resumed(still taken back) my work

Example under the logo RENNAULT you have a spot black, as on my work while she(it) should existed. Identical position of rivets, logo " air(sight) asia " in the wrong place, you the same forced that on F1 2012.
FIA action of fault etc....

Update*

mclaren / force india / toro rosso / marrusia / cateham released later today...

just some extended views from above: when the cars are released we expect them to be `edited` `copied` and also claims of `production`..this is what is expected, if it was not expected we wouldn`t upload the cars to the internet!....some people here are very `anal` about making changes to in-game files, maybe they should not upload the changes they make.....most of what has been edited is not new, it is copyright to CM/RF/EA SPORTS...so from the first sage nothing is `owned` legally, and any editing is also not legal....some people here have simply edited CM material from 2010/2011 and 2012...this does not make it there own!!!!!!!....we don`t credit, we don`t claim...we just produce....some people seem to think if they change a file then suddenly they own the rights!!...its not about the `pat on the back`,,,its about making the best f1 game, and keeping it fresh by editing....as editors we make this happen.....we don`t need our name in lights!

gen.

You have you even to admit to use my work

And if I consider good on the CATERHAM, you have still resumed(still taken back) my work

Example under the logo RENNAULT you have a spot black, as on my work while she(it) should existed. Identical position of rivets, logo " air(sight) asia " in the wrong place, you the same forced that on F1 2012.
FIA action of fault etc....

UNDER THE CODEMASTERS ORIGINAL RENAULT FILE......not yours dummy!...jeeez has the world gone mad!.....

if you are taking the time to `rivet hunt`..you have way too much time on your hands, i would suggest getting outside more.
WHEN you get the car pack you can check through every bmp/jpeg and if you really are in the mood you an check all the poly`s......
(this guy is making me laugh).........

so i guess you dont want the cars then?.....well i hope everyone else enjoys them and whilst they complete every lap they stop and think `i am so glad i have a renault with a black spot on it..it made all the difference!!!!...

right back to football...utd v the toffee`s....already missed the 2nd goal coz writing here!...for the rest of the community i hope to get the cars finished later tonite...then uploaded to mediafire.

gen.

I just verify the work of the members which publishes for f1 2012. And if a member(limb) finds itself credit note are file to delete(eliminate) for this based on your work (thus partially mine). I would be sad for him, that he(it) is lost all are time(weather). But rules(rulers) the forum allows it me.

I almost never refused that we use my work, saying that you shall have was honest without wanting to throw(cast) yourself into the light, it would have was simpler.

And then, if I want to be in the light it is my problem, but many member(limb) could indicate you that I am not like that.
I remain very available, I help member(limb) as best I can.

UNDER THE CODEMASTERS ORIGINAL RENAULT FILE......not yours dummy!...jeeez has the world gone mad!.....

if you are taking the time to `rivet hunt`..you have way too much time on your hands, i would suggest getting outside more.
WHEN you get the car pack you can check through every bmp/jpeg and if you really are in the mood you an check all the poly`s......
(this guy is making me laugh).........

so i guess you dont want the cars then?.....well i hope everyone else enjoys them and whilst they complete every lap they stop and think `i am so glad i have a renault with a black spot on it..it made all the difference!!!!...

right back to football...utd v the toffee`s....already missed the 2nd goal coz writing here!...for the rest of the community i hope to get the cars finished later tonite...then uploaded to mediafire.

gen.

Warok didnt modify CM car skin, he alway remake it from scratch

Warok didnt modify CM car skin, he alway remake it from scratch

what mapping tools did he use?.......what template was used?....
the days of original car builders and original livery mapping are fading...the dds file of the force india 2013 matches the cm 2012 force india dds...bar the changes....it`s not rocket science.

due to some work on the W04 we are unable to get the other cars done..however i will try and get some renders up of the force india, caterham and toro rosso in the next hour...renders are not highest quality but do take around 12mins per image....but hopefully will show a level of detail on the 2013 models.
probably ready for release by wednesday, until the next test when we will see different cars again!!....this early season editing is normally not a good idea, but it will be a decent foundation or any mod.

gen.

by the way the new W04 looks...slick!

what mapping tools did he use?.......what template was used?....
the days of original car builders and original livery mapping are fading...the dds file of the force india 2013 matches the cm 2012 force india dds...bar the changes....it`s not rocket science.

due to some work on the W04 we are unable to get the other cars done..however i will try and get some renders up of the force india, caterham and toro rosso in the next hour...renders are not highest quality but do take around 12mins per image....but hopefully will show a level of detail on the 2013 models.
probably ready for release by wednesday, until the next test when we will see different cars again!!....this early season editing is normally not a good idea, but it will be a decent foundation or any mod.

gen.

by the way the new W04 looks...slick!

CAr builder for any CM games wont be happen ;). I'm not a car builder myself but i can make all new skin for a car... and dont tell me i erase a sponsor to put a new one on the BAR 1999 or WIlliams 1999......

For skinning, we have few guys can make programs like Ryder's or ML2166 to give us a good HD Template to work with.

Tools : Photoshop like a lot of Skinner here.
PSSG Ryder Tool to open and save a new PSSG file for car skin

Template: ML2166 grant us all car wired Template to made ours skins

About what you telling of your render... your job is great, this is not the point, the point is you didnt show us any screen about any 2013 car shape Inside F1 2012... so if its not a science to do so... why we didnt saw anything about it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%