Hello everyone,

I have been playing ACC since its launch with Ferrari. I've always been in love with the car since the previous game (AC). I'm opening this topic to share some of my knowledge with you all. Feel free to ask questions about setup, handling or even the game. Initially, I'll share below some basics about Setup and what I've been using to bring stability to the Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO I currently drive.

AERO
Increase car height to gain stability in wet conditions and on tracks where the car needs to touch the curbs a lot (like Paul Ricard)

Antiroll Bar
Use higher values at the front if your car is understeering and higher values at the rear if your car is oversteering. For tracks with many turns in a row, a more "flexible car" is needed, so use lower values both at the front and at the rear

Brake Bias
Use lower values if you have difficulty with trailbraking

Dampers
If your car is losing stability on higher curbs, increase the bump value and decrease the fast bump value. By adjusting these values you will be able to accelerate harder after the car touches the curbs

Traction Control
Use a higher value of TC2 than TC1 for low and medium speed tracks or turns. This way the car will maintain traction in the middle of the turnand release the power at the exit

Tyre Pression
Take 3 laps. Go back to the pit. A pressure should be around 27.5 psi. Increase or decrease the pressure to reach to 27.5 according to the PSI Hot value. For example, if your PSI is set to 28.1 and the PSI Hot value is to 27.2, you need to increase 0.3 for the tyre to reach a temperature of 27.5. The final value should then be 28.4

• Deleted member 1417362

Hi Leo

I've PM'd and tried your setups before and really got on with them - they really helped a lot so thankyou.

I've got a couple of questions on this if you wouldn't mind to get the ball rolling.

Imola - Last chicane
When I watch replays most drivers monster the curbs to try an straight-line the curbs - however when I try its like hitting a brick wall. And if I hit the curb on the left hand to much and initiate a spin - it spins like its on ice with no chance of catching, I know this is an ACC thing as well.

Imola - 2nd to last - off camber
If i brake into the left hander i find i need to brake harder to slower than the other drivers including AI just to get round the corner - any other corner i hold my own but any quicker on this one and i understeer into the gravel.

Setups - No. of setups
It would be nice to have a one setup fits all but this is not possible. How many setups do you have for the Ferrari per track ?. Do you have wet, dry, cold, hot, qualifying, 1hr, sprint, hotlap etc etc.

Tyre pressures
I know ACC is sensitive on the correct pressure. But regardless of menu settings are we making sure all x4 corners are 27.5 after a 3-5 lap stint ?

Hi Leo

I've PM'd and tried your setups before and really got on with them - they really helped a lot so thankyou.

I've got a couple of questions on this if you wouldn't mind to get the ball rolling.

Imola - Last chicane
When I watch replays most drivers monster the curbs to try an straight-line the curbs - however when I try its like hitting a brick wall. And if I hit the curb on the left hand to much and initiate a spin - it spins like its on ice with no chance of catching, I know this is an ACC thing as well.

Imola - 2nd to last - off camber
If i brake into the left hander i find i need to brake harder to slower than the other drivers including AI just to get round the corner - any other corner i hold my own but any quicker on this one and i understeer into the gravel.

Setups - No. of setups
It would be nice to have a one setup fits all but this is not possible. How many setups do you have for the Ferrari per track ?. Do you have wet, dry, cold, hot, qualifying, 1hr, sprint, hotlap etc etc.

Tyre pressures
I know ACC is sensitive on the correct pressure. But regardless of menu settings are we making sure all x4 corners are 27.5 after a 3-5 lap stint ?
Hi mate! Thank you! I'm glad my setups helped you to get fast
About your comments

Imola last chinkaine - There are two points here. You are feeling that car is briking the wall because your dampers maybe are too soft. Try to increase 2 points in the bump and decrease 2 and fast bump. In front and rear. This gonna makes the car more responsive after touch the salses. And about spin, it can be related with dampers too, because when you accelerate the car maube is kicking And when the tyre touch the Asphalt it spin. Don't forget to control the acceleration too in the exit..

Imola 2nd to last off camber
I'm not sure, but with the informations out passed seems to be a trailbraking problem.. you need to make trailbraking to load more speed into the corner and point the front of the car in the correct direction in the entry. If you have difficulties with trailbraking , try to decrease the brake bias value. As i said, is difficult to analyse without watch the lap..

Setups - i just have one setup for dry and one for wet. The most important is you to have a setup that makes the car with a good stability. It gonna result in speed and durability of mechanical parts and tyres. For a endurance race, is important you change the brake pads, but this is just an punctual adjust

Tyre pression - yeah, around 27.5 and 28. Depends on the track. Sometimes you need to start the lap with more or less pression in one tyre because during the lap he gonna warm or cold quickly depending how much it gonna be Required.

Well, that's it. Hope this helps ✌️

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%