rF2 Ferrari Challenge @ Putnam Park - Fri 18th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
If you are using the setup I posted above I should mention that my steering is set in-game to 480 deg.
If you use a different number you may need to adjust it.
Cheers
David

I am gonna have to pull, I did not have enough time to practice, I am not good enough yet to compensate for lack of practice, and on such a small course with many drivers, I would be the guy making everybody's life miserable.:). So I will keep practacing instead of racing. THX

@Gijs van Elderen
@Daiman Patel
@Dennis Coufal
@Bram Hengeveld
or any other admin.
The race is currently set @ 30 mins. shld be 45 mins.
Can someone pls adjust. Thanks

@Jeff Lasecki
dont feel you have to Jeff. Its a club event. As much for experience as is is for a result.Some will be fast some not so fast. If you are lapped just make life easy with a lift on corner exit rather than funky moves in braking zones and all will be ok.

Last edited:
It's okay, I really don't know the track at all, I know it's club but at the same time i need to spend at least 1/2 hour with the track. LOL. Not scared, just not foolsih. You guys have a great club and i will continue to try and attend. THX.

Was a great race, congrats to all. 5mins before the end of the race, I realized that I need to save for about 2 laps. Mission Impossible...

Anders closed the 10 sec gap pretty quick and I think it was in the last lap where I ran out of fuel.

Car and track are great, looking forward to the next Ferrari race.

Great race Quali 8th and finished 10th, only just missed the 2 guys who crashed on the straight hehe. Good track and car combo i managed to finish the race with little grip i should of managed them tyres but it played out ok top 10 is good enough for my first RD race. Thanks again guys!

CHEERS! :D

Indeed a great race, hard all race long and fights till the end.

I had a battle with Joao for what was P5 one slip and I was through then one from me and he was through and it later became P3. Mean while Frederic S was about +1.8 sec with 4 or 5 laps to go as we battled for P4. A lapped car put up a fight for a full lap or more and so then Freddy and Toumas L were on me. Freddy attacked but I went inside into T1 and he was forced to take O/S line. Next lap he attacked again into T1 and I took racing line which (edit: kind of forced Freddy to come in just too hot for T1 on inside line. Slight touch, Freddy worse off then me but the next guy was past us both from P6 to P4 as we mowed some grass o/s T1, bet Toumas was smiling:redface:.
These cars produce great racing.
Thanks all for racing we had a great standard and a real mix.
Shame it wasnt 45 mins tyres would have made it even more interesting. @ 30 mins I didnt save tyres at all and they were nuked. 45 mins we would have had even more variety as ppl saved them here and there.

See you soon.

Last edited:
It was great, started from p3 :thumbsup:(first time for me), @Anders Nilsson was quicker and in a few laps cleanly overtook me and i was 4th until the end ( I ended in p2 but I think it doesn't count as the 2 guys in front of me run out of fuel in the last lap)
It was a nice clean race, Thanks everybody for the race and Grats to all finishers :thumbsup:

This car is great, you can feel everything of what's doing.

Great race.
For a long time me and @David O'Reilly were close and in a battle.
When we started lapping cars i managed to gain a little time so started to save the tires for the last laps.

The gap started to increase and with him involved with other battles i could relax a little and control the distance avoiding costly mistakes.

I got even more lucky when i crossed the line and i was 3rd due to other driver's problems.

The car is great and give us close and exciting races.

Note to self brake earlier when following people especially in a car that likes to lock up. Went off following someone on lap 1 got back on the track and then went off t1 for the same reason and managed to hit the barrier down in the field. Got back on with damage that made the car understeer but manageable until the left rear was almost half worn after 2-3 laps. I felt it wasn't worth it so i exited. Up until then i was really enjoying the car and track was a very good combo.

Was a cool race. Hope to see this car again soon in club, maybe even every week :D. It's just good fun racing with it.

The car seems to like short twisty tracks, or it's more fun at least on them.
LD short, Silverstone international anyobdy? Or Indy 2013 is fun too, just did a few laps yesterday.

Cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 128 8.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 161 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 421 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing