Ferrari Challenge - North America & Europe Skin Factory coming soon.

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Hello Fellow Skinners,

Today I have begun work on a Photoshop Skin Factory for the Ferrari Challenge since we now have the proper car to run a series. I think it would be a great addition to the RD roster and all of have cars that look the part.

I have painstakingly recreated the shape of the banner since the package did not come with a UV wireframe. This took me quite a awhile to accomplish. I have made all North American classes thus far. Now I am working on the decals for the car and placing them about.

*** I will be releasing my Adobe Illustrator files along with the .PSD's I create.

This has been a series I have wanted in AC since 2017. I hope you all enjhoy my WIP screens =o).

Ferrari of Houston will be my launch car skin sample.

20200809020928_1.jpg
BANNER REFERENCE.JPG
CAR REFERENCE.JPG

I think I nailed the placement of the decals. Now I need to correct the "Ferrari Genuine" decal to reflect what it currently looks like. And rotate the "Hublot" decal more. After that add the Ferrari of Huoston red/white piping and flip the Texas flag red/white colors.. Then after that, make the European and Asian banners and number panels and their respective region sponsors.

20200809155344_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back