rF2 Ferrari Challenge @ Loch Drummond Long - Wed 1st Oct

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Worked on first try today, ahh the internet. Good to see this working hope makes it easier on the fellas.:thumbsup:

Love this track, first time on it. That was a lot of fun, finally figuring out this car.
Sorry about spin on back of track in first lap, only one I had. First time in rfactor 2 I haven't been lapped, it's all coming together. Thanks for the fun guys. :D

Good to see Jeff, well done.
I had so much fun and so much happened.
One car was giving it the beans like there was no tomorrow (or no tyre wear), I let him go and figures we would see him soon.
Got into a long battle with Jason which was ace. we passed and re passed say 4 times, I led into the final lap with P2 slowing as well, the 3 of us were closing up and Jason got me in final sector.
1.3 sec split P2,3 and 4. .15 between 3 and 4.

This car just always makes for great racing.
Learned something here on tyre pressures too. Mine were too low and I upped them for the race. Much better.

Thanks Gijs and all for the race.

Good to see Jeff, well done.
I had so much fun and so much happened.
One car was giving it the beans like there was no tomorrow (or no tyre wear), I let him go and figures we would see him soon.
Got into a long battle with Jason which was ace. we passed and re passed say 4 times, I led into the final lap with P2 slowing as well, the 3 of us were closing up and Jason got me in final sector.
1.3 sec split P2,3 and 4. .15 between 3 and 4.

This car just always makes for great racing.
Learned something here on tyre pressures too. Mine were too low and I upped them for the race. Much better.

Thanks Gijs and all for the race.

Awesome racing through out to be honest but we had a great little fight David! You seemed to get a very good exit out of the final turn...Just had a quick look at the replay and was a great race! Close throughout! Was a bit sweaty after!

1st podium for me! Woohooo!

I gave Pethe a little tag on lap 2 so sorry about. I was a tad late on the brakes i think!

Awesome racing through out to be honest but we had a great little fight David! You seemed to get a very good exit out of the final turn...Just had a quick look at the replay and was a great race! Close throughout! Was a bit sweaty after!

1st podium for me! Woohooo!

I gave Pethe a little tag on lap 2 so sorry about. I was a tad late on the brakes i think!
Congrats on your first Podium Jason. You fought for it.
Nice work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back