Cars Ferrari Challenge 2011 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This update (v1.0a) is a blessing since i'am such an avid fan of your Ferrari Challenge. I noticed this update is 35 mb smaller in size so i assume there was some optimization too. Thankyou for this update for an already awesome mod.

Yes the all mod is less heavy in all aspects and with refined physics and all the goodies are included!!! Hope you like it guys ;)

Downloaded from the workshop, getting this error if I load AI (if only me in the track works fine)
But could be a rF2 steam issue considering some ISI content is crashing too... who knows...

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 301
I just finished a race with 24 AI at the new Road Atlanta and everything worked great for me!

Note: I haven't switched over to Steam as yet so i manually installed the mods!

Installed yesterday from steam workshop, but I can't put AI opponents to drive this car (screenshot http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...739/600255EF2762038787636E32268C62A918E77C8C/ )
Maybe it's a problem with rf2 steam version?
This issue apart, I put stock cars as opponents just to proceed and I can drive this Ferrari, and like so much, great mod!
I spent hours on this. Select the "FC" above FISI_2012, that's where the Ferrari Challenge cars are.

Version 1.1 is out!!
I can say now the mod is top!!! With new shaders and the small adjustments on textures i made, i can say the mod is like i want!!!!

Hope you like the update!!

Wondering how I might be able to fix one of the driver names. It shows up in game as "Ferrari Challenge" and this messes with the Log Analyzer which is where I like to see my own performance. I assume there is a comma or something missing in a text file, but I know nothing about rFactor modding, or how I could begin to solve this (besides asking here that is).

Great fun is always had by me with this car.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back